FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Everyone seems to pick on N'Zogbia because he is fairly honest he wants to get paid the most and he wants to move to bigger clubs to achieve things.

Nowadays loyalty is out the window and most of are the same, looking at Downing he couldnt wait to get a move to Liverpool and the same with Milner just because they keep quiet and just get agents etc to do it all doesnt mean they arent the same as N'Zogbia.

He told the French press: “The move is not made yet. I must agree on the terms of the contract.

“Liverpool or Arsenal could have positioned themselves but I would still go to Villa – it has been two to three weeks and the club has done everything to have me.”

sounds like another Downing :roll:

Nothing to do with his footballing skill but I wouldnt say trying to pass his driving test with somebody else doing the theory part as'fairly honest'

PC Plod was not very amused!

Mind you it was probably Maureen from Driving School!!

POUNTNEY

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems to pick on N'Zogbia because he is fairly honest he wants to get paid the most and he wants to move to bigger clubs to achieve things.

Nowadays loyalty is out the window and most of are the same, looking at Downing he couldnt wait to get a move to Liverpool and the same with Milner just because they keep quiet and just get agents etc to do it all doesnt mean they arent the same as N'Zogbia.

He told the French press: “The move is not made yet. I must agree on the terms of the contract.

“Liverpool or Arsenal could have positioned themselves but I would still go to Villa – it has been two to three weeks and the club has done everything to have me.”

sounds like another Downing :roll:

u have a link to the interview u have quoted there?

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I believe he was left out of the Wigan squad to Austria for our benefit and nothing else because worst case, he could of picked up an injury and put paid to the whole deal. Dont agree with him jet setting to Dubai in the meantime though, but then i dont know if he knew that a deal was agreed until after he flew off or not. Cant blame him tbf either, i mean if i had the dosh he had i would probably do the same thing. :thumbsup:

Wigan winger Charles N'Zogbia is expected to fly into England to undergo a medical with Aston Villa on Thursday.

Villa have agreed a £9.5million fee with the Latics for the 25-year-old, who has only one year left of his current deal at the DW Stadium.

The Frenchman is understood to be close to finalising personal terms and will sign a five-year contract with the Midlands club.

The former Newcastle player will end his current break in Dubai and head to Villa's Bodymoor Heath training complex for his assessment by the club's medical staff.

Villa are optimistic of tying up all the loose ends by the weekend, although N'Zogbia will not meet up with his new team-mates until next week as they are currently away at the Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong.

Villa manager Alex McLeish hopes N'Zogbia's arrival can go some way to compensating for the loss of Ashley Young and Stewart Downing to big-money transfers this summer.

Sky Sports

What i don't get is how he is still on holiday surely he should be on pre season training with Wigan.

Obviously Wigan knew the player would be sold, so why risk an injury if he were away with them, as this would and possibly could place any transfer on hold. More than likely Nzog will be spending a couple of hours a day in gym where he is at.

Obviously Wigan knew the player would be sold, so why risk an injury if he were away with them, as this would and possibly could place any transfer on hold. More than likely Nzog will be spending a couple of hours a day in gym where he is at.

Just hope he aint to far behind on fitness.

Archived