FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im feeling like a geeky kid over the Zoggy signing. I just think its because we have all been wanting it to happen for so long and we are nearly there. I do stress though, dont lets count our chickens until they have hatched. Fair play to the board for getting the lowest price possible, although its just a good job nobody as yet have matched our bid as we could of/ could have egg on our faces! Zoggy for the No 10 shirt, UTV

Both Ashley Young and Stewart Downing had more assists and crosses than Charles N'Zogbia last year, but N'Zog scored more goals and did 4x more dribbles than them two according to Sky Sports.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Both Ashley Young and Stewart Downing had more assists and crosses than Charles N'Zogbia last year, but N'Zog scored more goals and did 4x more dribbles than them two according to Sky Sports.

Exactly, you can see from the highlights video he is direct and always likes to shoot on sight, once he gets going he seems very hard to stop!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Fantastic and about time too - Zoggy wants to go too so should be able to agree PT quickly and he should fly his medical, I would have thought.

Really chuffed - this will be a good signing and If Irelands comes good too - then these two attacking and getting forward with Bent always lingering then..... :drool: :clap:

AVFCBanner.jpg

Lets all calm down a little, not meaning to sound negative but all that has happened is our bid accepted. Have personal terms been agreed or even discussed?

Remember that SHA had gotten to this stage with N'zogbia but talks failed!!

Like i say i am not being negative but the deal is far from done yet!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i know what your saying loyal but lets look realisticly... Wigan to Blues is a sideways step at best for N'Zogbia, they didnt offer him a great wage package, better but nothing special.

Wigan to Villa - big leap forward, in every single way villa is better than wigan, we will offer him an attractive package, and a 5 year deal at a club like ours? he will be crazy to turn his nose up at that.

im liking these 5 year deals we are dishing out tho, it means that even if in 3 years someone wants him, we can still demand a top price... looks like lessons have been learnt on the likes of downing and milner.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

i know what your saying loyal but lets look realisticly... Wigan to Blues is a sideways step at best for N'Zogbia, they didnt offer him a great wage package, better but nothing special.

Wigan to Villa - big leap forward, in every single way villa is better than wigan, we will offer him an attractive package, and a 5 year deal at a club like ours? he will be crazy to turn his nose up at that.

im liking these 5 year deals we are dishing out tho, it means that even if in 3 years someone wants him, we can still demand a top price... looks like lessons have been learnt on the likes of downing and milner.

I am not so much thinking of N'zogbia backing out of any deal, it more the possibility of another Club stepping in for him!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

hopefully not, but i think that if any other team was seriously interested they would of made a move by now, DW stated over a week ago what the price was and nobody else has come forward with a firm offer, that does suprise me as i think N'Zogbia is one of the best wingers around atm, better than Valencia was when utd bought him.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

hopefully not, but i think that if any other team was seriously interested they would of made a move by now, DW stated over a week ago what the price was and nobody else has come forward with a firm offer, that does suprise me as i think N'Zogbia is one of the best wingers around atm, better than Valencia was when utd bought him.

Thats why i am not counting any chickens untill they have hatched

Archived