FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Just got up as i am on nights, what a brilliant start to the week.

I work with a load of dingles and noses so will be nice to give them a bit tonight.

Especially when i see Foster may be going to west brom on loan, will small heath have a team....... who gives a toot! :roll: :roll:

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villa agree fee with Wigan for winger N'Zogbia

0,,10265~9828470,00.jpg

The Club are pleased to confirm that we have agreed a fee with Wigan for French international winger Charles N'Zogbia.

We will now discuss personal terms with the player and arrange a medical, with a view to completing the transfer later this week.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2401434,00.html

That's from the club's website. Good news if it comes off

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

The hardest bit will be getting him to agree terms as he is a stubborn lad but a good player he absolutely smashed A.Young and Downing to bits on completed dribbles last season.

Yes it's too early yet, can you imagine if it fell through and you have a shirt worth £50 plus uselessly sitting there.

As for the deal itself :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

9.5 mil huh? I knew Whelan was full of s--t with his "not a penny less than 10 mil". To be fair, we caved too and met them half way. We should still be able to get him in to train with the squad for a few weeks and a few friendlies so he's ready to go by Fulham.

While many people may beg for more transfers before the window closes, this was the one real need. Not saying I wouldn't welcome any more additions, but having these two locked up covers the only holes we really had. Anyone else would really be upgrading what we already have, or providing depth.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Sky Sports were just showing some interesting stats and how N'Zog prefers to run with the ball than cross it. I actually think we could benefit from this because we don't exactly have the biggest men up top but we have two very fast players in Bent and Agbonlahor and he could be perfect for them.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived