FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Yeah I'm also really looking forward and hoping this comes off too.

Would be a good signing and we need to make it happen before someone else does.

AVFCBanner.jpg

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are no closer to signing him at this current moment, and nothing has progressed what so ever as of yet.

I doubt that Foreva, Villa have made a lot of noise about not making a lot of noise when doing transfer business, i reckon the fact we have heard nothing might be a good thing!!

Ask your mate who broke the CA story he might know? opps :whistling:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I doubt that Foreva, Villa have made a lot of noise about not making a lot of noise when doing transfer business, i reckon the fact we have heard nothing might be a good thing!!

+1 for that!!! :lolthumb:

The same person that told me Mon was leaving before papers or anyone got wind of it, or the same person who told me Young was going to Urinal last December.

I always say, don't mock others who may just have more insight than your good self.

As for in hiding, take a long walk on a short pier iKdj. Strange how people love it when somone gets somthing wrong, but when the info is right they don't say nice one.

So I do indeed have 2 other smats of info but as for posting it here you can all f*ck off, as I can't be having this shoot the messenger sh*t. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

The same person that told me Mon was leaving before papers or anyone got wind of it, or the same person who told me Young was going to Urinal last December.

I always say, don't mock others who may just have more insight than your good self.

As for in hiding, take a long walk on a short pier iKdj. Strange how people love it when somone gets somthing wrong, but when the info is right they don't say nice one.

So I do indeed have 2 other smats of info but as for posting it here you can all f*ck off, as I can't be having this shoot the messenger sh*t. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

WE WANT INFO!! lol seriously, if u have news let us know, i cant stand this nothingness thats currently happening - PM it me and i'll post it, i couldnt give a monkeys toss if people want to shoot messanger or not, lock n load, lol

tbf the Carlo thing didnt come off, nobody knows how close or far we were from any deal, thats finished now and we can forget it...

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Hurry up & sign him before someone else does!

Especially as we're probably gonna lose downing as well

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

Archived