FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Yes please he will do nicely. Wigan will hold out for 9m though. Its a good price because i dont think he is far off AY in terms of ability he is the perfect replacement and if anything i believe AY is over priced and over hyped anyway ( watch him become a world beater at Man U now ), but im not complaining as we have done ok out of it.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skysports.com understands Aston Villa are leading the race to sign Wigan winger Charles N'Zogbia.

Villa boss Alex McLeish is a big fan of the Frenchman and tried to sign the player when he was in charge of Birmingham.

Wigan are resigned to losing N'Zogbia with Latics chairman Dave Whelan admitting they will not stand in his way if they receive a suitable offer.

The Frenchman is entering the final year of his contract at the DW Stadium and the player is ready to move on to play at a higher level

McLeish has identified N'Zogbia as one of his top summer transfer targets and he is keen to win the race for his signature.

The likes of Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland have all been linked with a move for the winger, but Villa are thought to be favourites for the 25-year-old.

N'Zogbia could help fill the void left by Ashley Young's departure to Manchester United last month.sky sports

We need to put a bit in thats accepted & get him signed cuz as soon as 1 club bids i'm sure others will follow. We dont want to run the risk of not getting him as i can see who we're gonna sign who is better.

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

Archived