FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Gareth Barry

The Aston Villan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to Add that i cannot see this Happening as gareth would have no European Football as he would of course be cuptied.. and also that he said he was staying. well in August he did say he was going so we wont know until this window shuts midnight jan 31st

barry only wanted to leave villa for a champions league club (Liverpoo) he isnt very unlikely to leave for a club currently sitting in 13th, unless barry will be persuaded to leave for the excessive wages city will probly offer then im pretty sure this wont happen.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

On his day Barry can be priceless but if Man City offered £18mil i would accept and at the same time offer Barry a new long term deal.

Its one or the other, that way Aston Villa wins either way. I love Barry - hes a living legend for me and will no matter what hes done or will do in the future.

But no-1 is bigger than Aston Villa FC. When a player has gone the club will still be here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

as i said above, they will offer him a silly wage, but if its champions league football he wants then he really should at least wait till the end of the season to see if villa can offer it him, but i really doubt man city will be there and for that reason i cant see him leaving for them. i dont believe he would be driven by money, he isnt exactly on pennys at villa.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

this would be a bad move for barry IMO. (outside the back 5) City have 2 good players: SWP and Steven Ireland. Robinio is full of tricks and flicks an East lands but when it comes to getting a job done he's got nothing.

So Barry would be joining a team that cant offer him more attractive (Champions League) football that his current team and a place in a squad with lower quality players. if £175000 is worth that then it's up to him.

jpbanneriy6.jpg

Archived