Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Aston Villan

Villa Chants

i stand by what i said a few days ago. we need our own song. the kop adopted YNWA because it was sung by a local group they also used to sing a couple of beatles tracks which never really caught on because they had no relevance to football. a couple of days ago i suggested the impossible dream, with hindsight its probably to long winded to catch on. but i stand by my idea of adopting an old classic. can anybody think of something suitable ?

You seriously suggested YNWA?!?!?! Everyone else singing it should give us a reason not to...we want to be unique and not just blend in. With all due respect I'm surprised you haven't been shot down by more members lol, deffinitely not a good suggestion.

:( Thats just my opinion that it would be a good song to sing.Just the opportunity to give avfc85 to disagree. :tut:

You all clearly disagree so let's not sing YNWA.Save me from more abuse of a bad idea.

:( Thats just my opinion that it would be a good song to sing.Just the opportunity to give avfc85 to disagree. :tut:

You all clearly disagree so let's not sing YNWA.Save me from more abuse of a bad idea.

Did you really expect to post a topic like this and not get a reply from me :whistling:

Did you really expect to post a topic like this and not get a reply from me :whistling:

I don't want to start an argument but I expectedyou to reply and disagree.I mean,you are the one person who can't stand me. :confused:

What does everyone (except avfc85 :lolthumb: ,because he'll just disagree for the hell of it) think about my Villa version of Grand Old Team?