Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Aston Villan

Villa Chants

Guest B90villa

Young, Young will tear you apart, again (Repeat)

To the tune of Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

i was sitting at te man city game singing Paul McGrath My Lord and it hit me.

when liverpool come down on the weekend a verse of

on the dole my lord/on the dole

may go down well.

Haha now that I would like to hear .Theres loads you could do with that one Wheres my shoes you scouse wheres my shoes

To the tune of "Give The Dog A Bone" (Created by SeanAVFC):

Martin Laursen, is a legend,

Ashley Young wears number 7,

With a knick-knack, paddy-wack,

Give the guy a ball,

John Carew is gonna score.

If you manage to get the brain dead unimaginative lot at the back of the Holte to sing anything new id be impressed, other teams come up with new stuff all the time all our lot do is sing a song that names players from 20 years ago

If you manage to get the brain dead unimaginative lot at the back of the Holte to sing anything new id be impressed, other teams come up with new stuff all the time all our lot do is sing a song that names players from 20 years ago

you are so right with that ....and it cant be that hard can it

well they would throw them away as paper areoplanes ....i have had a sorta idea and that is speaking to someone at Villa news and record and see wether they would print any in the program as a new feature no one is gonna throw a program away are they

Find out which pubs they all go to, infiltrate the group, then start introducing the new songs lol

I just dont know what has happened to the Holte over the last, probably 10 years, they cant even come up with decent songs for new players, John Carew excepted, the worst of all was possibly the continual shouting of "lee lee lee lee..." for Hendrie just how crap was that?

Loved it back in the day when we kicked off "my old man" but disappointed we havent changed it with the times, also "boom boom boom" for Savo & "Paul MacGrath my lord" the greatest airing of which was at Wembley in 94

Im guessin you probably all heard this one: Chim-Chimeny Chim-Chimeny Chim Chim Cheroo who need's Wayne Rooney when We've got Carew! :rolleyes: