FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

forevaavillan1

I quite like the look of him to be honest and think he would make a good squad player for us and i would feel more confident of him scoring a one on one with the keeper than i would with gabby. I think he has been over looked as he is playing for Blackpool yet everyone is having a frap over Hernandez who has scored equal goals ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like the look of him to be honest and think he would make a good squad player for us and i would feel more confident of him scoring a one on one with the keeper than i would with gabby. I think he has been over looked as he is playing for Blackpool yet everyone is having a frap over Hernandez who has scored equal goals ?

Well...I sort of agree...a replacement for Heskey and yes he's in.

LOL I aint frapping over Hernandez...

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Were not gonna be near champions league for ages, and take the cup final last year for example you dont need to be a top 4 team to win a trophy look at blues, on our day we can beat anybody, im not saying put all of these players into the first team, look at our bench salifou, osbourne, marshall, beye, your telling be youd rather have beye than upson, osbourne and salifou rather than adam and hleb, and youd rather have marshall than green hennessy and kirkland? You obviously set your sights too high, if we aim too high with players all we are going to do is end up in loads of debt and the younger players at the club wont be given a chance and then they will lose there ambition and there work rate like gabby has, you need to do things gradually like everton have, moyes has been there 12 years and has spent next to nothing and look at their squad, look at tottenham theyve spent absoloutley loads in the last 3 or 4 seasons, and without the champions league next season they will struggle to keep there massive wage bill up, and will most likely lose quite a few of their top stars this season

Id take Samba, Olsson and Robinson from Blackburn.

Id take Adam and Cambell from Blackpool

Id take Paker, Noble and mayb Zines from West Ham

Id take Rodallega,N'Zogbia and Al Habsi from Wigan

Henry, Hammil and Jarvis from Wolves

Now I know we couldnt have all of them, but they are the players I would take from the team fighting relagation. Dont know if I would take anyone from the scum, mayb only Larsson?

Were not gonna be near champions league for ages, and take the cup final last year for example you dont need to be a top 4 team to win a trophy look at blues, on our day we can beat anybody, im not saying put all of these players into the first team, look at our bench salifou, osbourne, marshall, beye, your telling be youd rather have beye than upson, osbourne and salifou rather than adam and hleb, and youd rather have marshall than green hennessy and kirkland? You obviously set your sights too high, if we aim too high with players all we are going to do is end up in loads of debt and the younger players at the club wont be given a chance and then they will lose there ambition and there work rate like gabby has, you need to do things gradually like everton have, moyes has been there 12 years and has spent next to nothing and look at their squad, look at tottenham theyve spent absoloutley loads in the last 3 or 4 seasons, and without the champions league next season they will struggle to keep there massive wage bill up, and will most likely lose quite a few of their top stars this season

I don't set my sights too high at all, I only want what's best for the club...As for Upson and Green...yes I'd rather Marshall and Beye...just as reliable. I know you're not saying put all these together and I liked a fair few...but some of the other names are just not good enough, that's all I'm saying.

Players of better quality than some of the names you mentioned don't have to be CL material...just better.

I agree with Most of what Chris J has put actually apart from Adam and Hammil. N'zogbia has to be approached imo, he's better than Young on his day.

Larsson...for a small fee yes...Dann I'd take too they've missed him.

The Bells Are Ringing

just curious as to why not adam and hammil?

hammil I'm just skeptical really...Adam I think is getting on now and I genuinely think Bannan can pass the ball just as good at half the age.

The Bells Are Ringing

You will get these players cheap if they go down but the word cheap says it all 2 me players that are not good enough 2 be playing in the prem thats why there sides are going down only people i would take is charles n zogbia,wayne hennessey and maybe paul robinson

Archived