FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

forevaavillan1

Im glad they are looking at the keeper & back 4 because in my opinion Dunne has

been awful this season, especially the 2nd half of it anyway. Collins seems better when

he's alongside Cuellar. Although Brad has make some great saves this season i feel his command

of this box & general communication with defenders is poor & they never seem to know if he's

coming out or not (when was the last time he came out to collect a cross?)

We will score goals with Bent in the side so if we can tighten up at the back we wont need

to bring in so many attacking players (depending on Downing & A.Youngs futures)

1 or 2 would be nice though

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke to your earlier comment I like Walker going forward...but defensively he's sloppy and doesn't seem to be as lively in defence. I think he'd be much more suited to a winger role or a RWB than just a right back.

So for me someone who can defend properly would make a better defender tbh.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Luke to your earlier comment I like Walker going forward...but defensively he's sloppy and doesn't seem to be as lively in defence. I think he'd be much more suited to a winger role or a RWB than just a right back.

So for me someone who can defend properly would make a better defender tbh.

And for the money that harry will want we could get a better all-round RB.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I quite like Walker think he will still improve defensively and is great at going forward, as it looks likeyoung is off maybe we could involve him in the Walker deal?

Get well soon Petrov

I quite like Walker think he will still improve defensively and is great at going forward, as it looks likeyoung is off maybe we could involve him in the Walker deal?

IMO we already sold a Walker who played on the left in Shorey!! lets not waste the money on a player who cant do the basic job but shows flair!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

You are comparing walker to Shorey :drunk:

Yes i am!! Looks great going forward but very suspect in his defensive duties!! but then i may be way off the mark but its just how i see it!

Archived