FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[Official] Stewart Downing Signs For Liverpool

Roary

Reo-coker couldn't pass the pall 5 or 10 yards today!

Albrighton could of passed reo-coker in a good position but i didn't want him to as i know reo-coker would waste it :confused:

I like reo-coker but i feel that Delph and Bannan will be better players than Reo-coker.

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G Mac, said they will look to talk to him in a few weeks, that's how I know they haven't.

He is one of our best players. The signing on fee and wage demands will come with any player YET, they will also cost us a TRANSFER FEE.

As I mentioned before, giving him £10,000 a week more over the course of 4 years, is equivalent to us shelling out the same wage plus a £2 million transfer fee. Anyone of his calibre will cost us £50,000 upwards in todays climate. Personally, he should be, and should have been, first on our team sheet for the past 3 or 4 seasons (Or however long he's been at the club)

I have never really taken to reo but he has put in some good performances of late, my main problem is that although he is a battling,attacking type midfielder he can't a donkeys backside with a banjo when through on goal (remember Chelski at home??)

I just think that we could do better, and that better is already at the club if he is given a decent preseason without injury! i am of course talkign about Delph.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Niko Kranjcar has mentioned as a possible replacement for Downing but why not get him

AS WELL AS Downing? A good player who we know can do it in the prem

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

I read in the paper that the stumbling block for Coker is that he will be a squad player not a first team player.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Stewart Downing cost us 12 million when he had a broken leg , he's just had his best season in the premiership and liverpool and others are set to buy him for 12 million , what a load of rubbish , if villa get a bid of 25 million plus then maybe it's worth a 5 minute chat to say no to the bidding club , unlike Ashley Young he's a team player so Villa must build there team around Downing and Bent .

Stewart Downing cost us 12 million when he had a broken leg , he's just had his best season in the premiership and liverpool and others are set to buy him for 12 million , what a load of rubbish , if villa get a bid of 25 million plus then maybe it's worth a 5 minute chat to say no to the bidding club , unlike Ashley Young he's a team player so Villa must build there team around Downing and Bent .

Quality post

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Nail on the head Veron!! +1 from me!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think if (or more likely when) A.Young leaves Downing will become even better as we do sometimes seem to always give the ball to A.Young. He'll also get more free kicks from crossing positions

which could benefit us as a lot of the time A.Young just crosses them out for a goal kick or hits the 1st man.

With Downing on the left & Albrighton on the right with hopefully a new creative CM player

we should create chances for Bent

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

I think if (or more likely when) A.Young leaves Downing will become even better as we do sometimes seem to always give the ball to A.Young. He'll also get more free kicks from crossing positions

which could benefit us as a lot of the time A.Young just crosses them out for a goal kick or hits the 1st man.

With Downing on the left & Albrighton on the right with hopefully a new creative CM player

we should create chances for Bent

Spot on but only if Bent plays on his own , remember when Villa went 14 games unbeaten playing 4-5-1 , personally i would play Gary Gardner or Barry Bannan as the link man between Midfield and Bent,

I for one cannot wait for Billy Big Time Ashley Young to leave, hope Villa bring Man Utd Liverpool and Chelsea into a dutch auction and get 20 million.

Villa will be a better TEAM without Young , also making him captain was a huge mistake .

Archived