Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Aston Villan

Mugshots

me.jpg

Lol who's guna be the first one to take the mick :rolleyes:

Well I was tempted to insult you after you arrogance in the Champions League thread but after seeing your picture I actually feel sorry for you :whistling:

Well I was tempted to insult you after you arrogance in the Champions League thread but after seeing your picture I actually feel sorry for you :whistling:

Haha this is coming from a bald headed old man who sits on the internet and plays computer games :whistling:

P.S, i think i saw a pic of and your bald :confused:

Please don't take this wrong but in the bottom picture I wouldn't have thought you were a woman if I couldn't see the pic above. You're a good looking lass, scary how a bit of face paint and camo can hide that haha

You also look very young, how old are you?

im 21

IMG_5878.jpg

In my home city of Thunder Bay too bad this street is in the crappy north end.

drunkl-1.jpg

Doing what Canadians are known for! Chugging the old Rye back!

IMG_5028.jpg

Another thing every Canadian dreads...snowblowing. And yes I am wearing shorts I dont get cold easy haha.

IMG_4998.jpg

Boxing Day 07 it was a balmy +6C out (normally around -30c) so I made a snowman!

Me and my 2 youngest sons at Villa.

meatvilla.jpg

Who ate all the pies?? ME!

daboys.jpg

My two Youngest Sons Callum (Home kit) and Thomas (Goalkeeping Kit) on a nice hot sunny day. Don't ask me why Thomas was pulling that face! LOL

This was taken on the May Bank holiday while we were on our way to Man City, we landed in Knutsford and took over a small village pub!!

28549430308722872514142.jpg

Yo "Aston Villian" you are so bloody lucky!!!!

Quality photos mate, with some legends. I envy you. All I have is a photo with me and Gareth Barry when I bumped into him in Sutton Coldfield a few seasons ago. I will try and find

Awesome thread btw :thumbsup: