Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Aston Villan

Mugshots

Steve that is awesome

I would get that printed and framed!! Got to pop up there with you and find your spot where you always get these great pics

cannot get my pic on :unsure: i click on the insert image box and have to put in url for image and dont know what it wants.... why cant i get a "browse" box ? im not good that good with PC, did have pic on here once and was easy ... :D

Your image has to be hosted on the internet. Therefor if your picture is currently only on your computer, then upload it to www.imagshack.us.

Then when its loaded scroll to the bottom of the page and get the code for 'DIRECT URL'

Then click the image button on the forum and put the 'direct url' code there and your image should display.

haha no I don't and I won't get a football tattoo... it's too closely related to football hooliganism which I don't like.

I'm not saying if you have a club badge you are a hooligan, I just think alot of people think that and for that reason and living in Cardiff I wouldn't get one.

Photo31.jpg

home

arrmy-1.jpg

work

Please don't take this wrong but in the bottom picture I wouldn't have thought you were a woman if I couldn't see the pic above. You're a good looking lass, scary how a bit of face paint and camo can hide that haha

You also look very young, how old are you?

Quite the charmer :P, and insult and then a compliment...

haha well she is a good looking lass but honestly in that gear I wouldnt have guessed lol