FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

I am hearing that Darren Bents injury is not any where near as bad as first thought and he might even make the bench for Saturday!!

Benteke and Gabby are deserving of their starting places and now Bent finds himself needing a sterling Cameo role to force his way back in!

To be honest i think Bent is 4th choice forward behind Gabby, Benteke and Weimann!

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest i think Bent is 4th choice forward behind Gabby, Benteke and Weimann!

I dont think it is quite there yet luke but at the moment defo 3 choice behind Gabby and Benteke!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I dont think it is quite there yet luke but at the moment defo 3 choice behind Gabby and Benteke!

Yeah I find it hard to believe that he would be behind Weinmann at this point. Not to discredit Weinmann as I rate him and hope he gets more match time but he just has not had the match time yet to be 3rd choice ahead of Bent.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

But it is also a fine balance, soon as Gabby or Benteke's form drops off Bent could find himself first choice again!

regardless of price tag players should be played based on form and contribution.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Competition for places is gret for the team !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• 3 months later...

The thing is i am quite concerned about the Bent situation, he seems to have become made of Glass and becoming very prone to injury!! the should he play , shouldn't he play point is mute because of how much he has been on the treatment table this term!!

He might want to leave but will anyone want to take such a risk on him for the price we will demand?

The thing is i am quite concerned about the Bent situation, he seems to have become made of Glass and becoming very prone to injury!! the should he play , shouldn't he play point is mute because of how much he has been on the treatment table this term!!

He might want to leave but will anyone want to take such a risk on him for the price we will demand?

To be fair i dont mind if bent leaves as it is Benteke and Weimann who we dont want to leave!

Get well soon Petrov
  • 5 months later...

Archived