Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Darren Bent (2011-15)

Interesting comments from Bent in his interview with BBC Sussex. He joined Brighton because "there's only so many slaps in the face you can take".

I don't care what anyone says; I still think he was treated badly by Lambert.

Spot on mate, +1

No surprise..... Lambert cant manage players. All the best to Bent. Will forever have my gratitude for keeping us up. Without him we would be playing Brighton twice a season........

why all this love for bent all of a sudden??

He's always had my gratitude for that first half season he was here..... Since then though he's been a lazy c**t and I can't be arsed with him. Shame we wont get a fee for him....

Ruined by Lambert to be fair, with the size of our squad and lack of fire power upfront, this is stupid.

He wont be the only 'Bent' in Brighton though 'BOOM BOOM'

why all this love for bent all of a sudden??

Was just going to say that, everybody knew Lambert mistreated him hence his lack of confidence as a player

It's not about love for Bent as such. The fact our record signing has barely featured under Lambert and has referred to how badly he has been treated is just another reminder of what an utter haims Lambert has made of managing our club.

How can you be fed up with PL yet think he's making the right decision in sending Bent out on loan..? This is a question I put to all who agree with this decision.

scored on Brighton debut,

good luck to the lad---spoke earnestly on Sky yesterday,