FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shocked to see that he moved to you but in truth i hope he does better for aston villa than he was for us

But i feel this is one of the guys to turn around the season

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

R.I.P Seagull64 my self called "take over partner"

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Darren Bent and Joleon Lescott were withdrawn from England training on Tuesday as the squad stepped up preparations for their Euro 2012 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales.

Link

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 3 months later...

It's official Bent gets less of the ball than any other EPL player. How long will he stay at the club as this type of service could force him out of the england squad for the Euros.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Aston-Villa-Darren-Bent-touches-the-ball-less-than-any-other-Premier-League-player-reveal-new-OPTA-stats-article839379.html

• 2 months later...

Bent has now been ruled out for the rest of the season with ankle ligament damage! That's just fcuking great!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived