Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Darren Bent (2011-15)

I was shocked to see that he moved to you but in truth i hope he does better for aston villa than he was for us

But i feel this is one of the guys to turn around the season

Them goals saved us thank you lord for darren bent, some good goals there aswell another 20 next season and ill be happy :thumbsup:

Darren Bent and Joleon Lescott were withdrawn from England training on Tuesday as the squad stepped up preparations for their Euro 2012 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales.

Link

It's official Bent gets less of the ball than any other EPL player. How long will he stay at the club as this type of service could force him out of the england squad for the Euros.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Aston-Villa-Darren-Bent-touches-the-ball-less-than-any-other-Premier-League-player-reveal-new-OPTA-stats-article839379.html

Bent has now been ruled out for the rest of the season with ankle ligament damage! That's just fcuking great!