Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i think the good points made about clark are just that, to me his biggest problem is, he tries to hang onto the ball to long and gets done by more experienced players and needs to learn to get rid of it a bit quicker.other than that given time and he will make a quality player.

Glad he decided to join the Green Army. Future captian for Club and Country if he stays long enough with us.

Glad he decided to join the Green Army. Future captian for Club and Country if he stays long enough with us.

Yes that was a good move for him in my opinion as he gets first team football for Ireland which is valuable match experience for him at this early stage in his career.

Any chance someone can change the his name there is no e at the end of Clark :P

and there should be no the in your sentence, anyone can make a typing error cant they?

why has ciaran clark not been playing when he is one of r best young players i like it wen he playes. there is somfin about him when he plays we look very good i think we should be plying him :)

go ciizza clark