FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Gerrard Houllier Resigns

The Aston Villan

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it just seems like things arnt going to work out. GH's tenure in the EPL was before my time of following the sport and the league so I was waiting to see what to expect. Many of us have been trying to defend the man and say give him time etc etc. My first real suspect bit was him not saying we needed a striker in january. Didnt know 5 goals on the road, coupled with a -10 GD was good? O wait its not :furious: . Then we brought in a 37 year old "player" who just added 1.5million pound (so ive seen reported) to a team whos been reportedly in previous times and is still in a position where it must reduce its wages to help cut some costs. You start him with an underperforming Carew and apparently this is ment to be our best package for up front. :furious: PLaying with 1 up front when its been clear that its not working and we need more options up front. Giving the armband to a weak player who has a knack for netting goals (in his own net) and giving away free kicks, penalties, space to opposition to net etc etc etc. If that all wasnt enough to raise the alarm then I dont know what it would take. If the attendance tonight in Anfield is any indication of the faith of the supporters I can see plenty of empty of seats in the near future. Whats worth more to you Randy?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

We have to absolutely make sure we make the correct decision here. Will sacking our manager really be the way forward? So many teams chop and change there managers and only a very few teams survive from this.

There's no doubt we pass the ball around much better than we used to, however I don't believe our football is any better than that we played under MON.

Yes MON became predictable but it was exciting football, where we was capable of beating anyone! This includes wins over Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool!

The players much take some of this blame for there lacklustre performance's.

I'm not sure what I want, one thing is for sure is I want the best for Aston Villa F.C and its time for Randy to make a real decision for the first time since hes been at Villa Park. Weather that be admitting a mistake or sticking by Houllier!

JUST READ THIS:

HOULLIER AFTER THE GAME:

It's difficult to say but I prefer to lose 3-0 to Liverpool because I like Liverpool.

...But we conceded a third goal on the break and that was it. Well done to Liverpool.

The fans were good. I appreciated the fact that they chanted my name at the end. It shows they can remember.

There was also a banner at the start of the game. I was not emotional but I was extremely touched by that.

WE WANT HOULLIER OUT AND NOW!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Well it just seems like things arnt going to work out. GH's tenure in the EPL was before my time of following the sport and the league so I was waiting to see what to expect. Many of us have been trying to defend the man and say give him time etc etc. My first real suspect bit was him not saying we needed a striker in january. Didnt know 5 goals on the road, coupled with a -10 GD was good? O wait its not :furious: . Then we brought in a 37 year old "player" who just added 1.5million pound (so ive seen reported) to a team whos been reportedly in previous times and is still in a position where it must reduce its wages to help cut some costs. You start him with an underperforming Carew and apparently this is ment to be our best package for up front. :furious: PLaying with 1 up front when its been clear that its not working and we need more options up front. Giving the armband to a weak player who has a knack for netting goals (in his own net) and giving away free kicks, penalties, space to opposition to net etc etc etc. If that all wasnt enough to raise the alarm then I dont know what it would take. If the attendance tonight in Anfield is any indication of the faith of the supporters I can see plenty of empty of seats in the near future. Whats worth more to you Randy?

Good post peever---some good points raised,i agree with them all,

Pires looks a complete waste of space--what does he bring to the circus----to me nothing.

Dumpty Dunne ive previously posted my thoughts-the final straw was leaving the field against B,burn sharing a fun moment with David Dunn----he should have been dropped after that, :furious:

One up front obviously dont work,we looked a tad better 2nd half last night--but by then the damage was Dunne :furious:

Neither GH nor McAllister display any emotion other than being cold!!last night did me when gh could not even be bothered to thank the Villa fans for, as always great support or for travelling on such a wickedly cold night-----YET he found time to thank the scousers for chanting his name and for raising a F*****g banner????he,s still in dam luv with L,pool. :furious:

Carlos was superb against Wolves--ok he,s been injured but now available ---but dont get picked whilst 2 absolute f*****g clowns combine to give goals free kicks,penalty,s away totally ricky dam dicolus :furious: :furious:

No i agree with Steve ----get rid before we are relegated, i cant see it getting any better,we need someone who displays passion,and emotion who can motivate the numbskulls----- this clown sure cant!!!!i hope i,m wrong,but can,t see it,

Do our boyz actually want to play for GH???? i ask myself this at every game lately,

The atmosphere gets worse with every game at V.P.--there is a definate feel of foreboding in the air,-----come on Randy admit it a bad mistake has been made rectify it before our great club becomes as f*****g dead as the dodo!!!!there is still time BUT its fast running out. :furious: :furious:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

We have to absolutely make sure we Weather that be admitting a mistake or sticking by Houllier!

JUST READ THIS:

HOULLIER AFTER THE GAME:

WE WANT HOULLIER OUT AND NOW!

Thankyou stu knew i,d heard right!!!!

man that says it all i agree 101% with you,never once did he mention the travelling Villa faithful that disgusts me, its obvious the bloke is still in luv with Liverpool,Randy the time has now come!!!get on the blower to Big Ron ,Chris Hughton, Curbs,Orange boy Brown,Paul Jewell,Gus Poyet,Eddie HOWE-----there,s a list for starters we need someone who can detatch from their former clubs//achievements and actually is able to display some iota of emotion for our great club,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Thankyou stu knew i,d heard right!!!!

man that says it all i agree 101% with you,never once did he mention the travelling Villa faithful that disgusts me, its obvious the bloke is still in luv with Liverpool,Randy the time has now come!!!get on the blower to Big Ron ,Chris Hughton, Curbs,Orange boy Brown,Paul Jewell,Gus Poyet,Eddie HOWE-----there,s a list for starters we need someone who can detatch from their former clubs//achievements and actually is able to display some iota of emotion for our great club,

I think I am even more furious with because the support there stayed in voice right till the end even once it was clearly over. Fantastic support that was there, even though there was plenty of empty seats.

Personally there GH I dont prefer to loose to anyone! And not the likes of sha or Liverpool or ANYONE. I understand that once in a while it happens, its all apart of any sport. But youve only managed 2 wins since coming to Villa Park. You should be talking more about what times you like to beat as opposed to loose too!

One way we must look at this though too is that if suppose this happens and GH gets sacked by Randy, what happens in a little over 3 weeks time when the window opens? Will we loose out again? I know we cant just higher and firer managers as we please stu but it doesnt appear that we have much left to loose at this point. Though with Young back and even the (until injured) on form Heskey against WBA things could be totally different. Regardless I think GH would have to win every match from the rest of the season to convince otherwise of him being fit to manage.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I want him out! what a mess, how can we go from top flight and 2 trips 2 wemberly to this...?

you cant blame Milner cuz he didnt do all that on his own.

Bring back MON, we all give him a tenna so he can buy a new player, im sure he will ba happy with that =P

avillafanbanner.jpg

UTV!

I want him out! what a mess, how can we go from top flight and 2 trips 2 wemberly to this...?

you cant blame Milner cuz he didnt do all that on his own.

Bring back MON, we all give him a tenna so he can buy a new player, im sure he will ba happy with that =P

This girl sure knows her stuff!!!!!!

good on ya young lady-----glad you are on board, :thumbsup:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived