FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Spotlight A Member For A Week

The Aston Villan

Wll Seagull Razza has put you in the spotlight so wait until topic has been pinned next week and answer away. Remember to add who you want in the spotlight the following week.

which form of cricket do you prefer

If you could have one thing on a dessert island what would it be and why

ok erm...

would you rather be bummed with a strap-on by cheryl cole or eaten alive by megan fox?....decided to do a question that you might put to someone else. A you question...if you will.

Why brighton?

enzo ferrari or prius?

if you could, what one thing would you change in your past?

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Your club looks to be heading in the right direction this season you have a good manager and a very strong squad and i have read a new ground is in the making to, i noticed you had gone top of the league saturday night now my question is do you think you will go up this term and which other teams in your division do you see as possible promotion contenders?

What would you rather have

1 4000 pound but with a kick in the nuts

2 A personal gang but being confined to A wheelchair

3 A 4 year old norwich shirt size xxxxl

Choose one

1 Your cousin getting smashed up with hammers while a prostitute offers you sex While your missing your fave programme on tv in the middle of essex with only A fiver in your pocket

2 A 52 year old man pushing you into a corner saying that you ethier wear A 19 year old nappy with crap stains in it or he disects your Testacles

Im just curious like

One player you would like to bring back to brighton from the past

are you looking forward to this new stadium

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

R.I.P Seagull64 my self called "take over partner"

Would you rather chop of your genitals or kill your mother?

How does it make you feel sharing the colours of a club as god awful as Small Heath?

Would you ever ride a donkey with no saddle?

Would you rather have a hand job machine or a blow job machine?

Free booze at the Hut or 2 for 1 at Naxos?

Would you ever just bugger off back to England?

Next round is on me if you can tell me where this is from....

a299_b4.jpg

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Wll Seagull Razza has put you in the spotlight so wait until topic has been pinned next week and answer away. Remember to add who you want in the spotlight the following week.

which form of cricket do you prefer

If you could have one thing on a dessert island what would it be and why

County Kent Spitfires believe it or not. :mellow:

Gemma Atkinson, eventually she'd poo toffee. We are on a dessert island afterall. :shifty:

ok erm...

would you rather be bummed with a strap-on by cheryl cole or eaten alive by megan fox?....decided to do a question that you might put to someone else. A you question...if you will.

Why brighton?

enzo ferrari or prius?

if you could, what one thing would you change in your past?

Bum me Cheryl and let Megan video record it.

Apparently we're all gays.

Pure class or too much glass,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXsmyLtpxlA

Your club looks to be heading in the right direction this season you have a good manager and a very strong squad and i have read a new ground is in the making to, i noticed you had gone top of the league saturday night now my question is do you think you will go up this term and which other teams in your division do you see as possible promotion contenders?

Finally a proper Q. Thank you Clit. It's a lovely view from up here atop our League after 10 matches. Fanfuckintastic. Funny thing about League One overall is that anyone can beat any team on any given day. Have me eyes on Owls and Posh to give us the test down the stretch. Fingers crossed.

What would you rather have

1 4000 pound but with a kick in the nuts

2 A personal gang but being confined to A wheelchair

3 A 4 year old norwich shirt size xxxxl

Choose one

1 Your cousin getting smashed up with hammers while a prostitute offers you sex While your missing your fave programme on tv in the middle of essex with only A fiver in your pocket

2 A 52 year old man pushing you into a corner saying that you ethier wear A 19 year old nappy with crap stains in it or he disects your Testacles

Im just curious like

One player you would like to bring back to brighton from the past

are you looking forward to this new stadium

Wtf? I offered you £5000.

Kill the whore ,save my cousin and since I'm in Chelmford, go for a pint.

what is your earliest memory of watching Brighton play?

My first match at the Goldstone.1974

Would you rather chop of your genitals or kill your mother?

How does it make you feel sharing the colours of a club as god awful as Small Heath?

Would you ever ride a donkey with no saddle?

Would you rather have a hand job machine or a blow job machine?

Free booze at the Hut or 2 for 1 at Naxos?

Would you ever just bugger off back to England?

Next round is on me if you can tell me where this is from....

a299_b4.jpg

Fook off you WUM. :lol:

and btw that's Brighton's Karl Heinz-Hilte. Won the 2007 tashe contest. Personally I thought this bloke should have won. :what:

Guys_with_Extreme_mustache3.jpg

if you could do one thing to the world who would it be?

Plant more trees.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Cheers lads that was fun :thumbsup:

My nomination for the next spotlight is, the brother' wiff two Mothers,confused every Father's Day,never kissed a girl,likes to watch fisting videos with sheep and lick windows,that lump in that row in that end, he'll think his bellend.Here he is God's last attempt at this mould....

holte ender#

:clap:

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Archived