FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'FOUR' in the England setup

avstu

Goalkeepers: Carson, Hart, James.

Defenders: Bridge, Johnson, Davies, Lescott, Terry, Mancienne, Upson, Richards.

Midfielders: Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Downing, Barry, Carrick.

Strikers: Agbonlahor, Bent, Defoe, Crouch, Walcott.

What a great achievement. Would be great if all four started :)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i think the strongest possible team from those players would be; (excuse me if i seem byased :P)

-----------------Hart-----------------

-Richards--Davies--Terry--Bridge-

-Walcott--Lampard--Barry--Young-

------------Bent-----Defoe-----------

Bent gets in on current form, he's had a decent season so far in my opinion.

happy for the lads to get a call up, BUT, isnt it typical that they have been called up 3 days before the utd game... the same utd that are having there internationals (with the exception of carrick) rested??

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Great for the 4 lads IF it was a competitive match, why the need for pointless international friendlys now!?

As Alan said man utd will have their players rested and 4 of ours travelling to Germany for a pointless match 3 days before the utd game. Its a joke.

Fair play to the lads for making it, its great for them and the club, but ridiculous to have a friendly at this time of the year.

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

Brilliant to see them in the england set up, imo it isnt pointless because players like Davies and Young will gain sooo much expieriance from this if they play.

I dont think Hart will be there due to the injury he picked up in the Hull game

squad:

--------------------James------------------

Richards----Davies-----Terry-----Bridge

SWP-------Barry--------Lampard-----Young

-------------Gabby---------Bent-------------

Very young squad, but that might prove alot for us against Germany. Bents been on form so he should start and Gabs as far as I know is the top english goalscorer in the prem atm so he should also start, Young has deserved a start for very long while Walcott hasnt been on very good from recently imo

want England to win as usual but not at the expense of any injuries!! Notice how quite a few of the big time charlies have mysteriously got injuries before this friendly (stevie g, rio f ect)

Dante - the ferrari of the coal effect fireplace industry.......

i'll be interested to see how many people will be making quick recoveries about 10pm wednesday night, not only england either... keane out for ireland, fletcher for scotland, ibrahimavic and melberg for sweeden... they'll all be playing over the weekend im sure of it.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Great for us to have 4 in the England squad, of those chosen i would most like to see Davies given a start, he showed vs Arsenal he is a top quality defender.

Ive no doubt Barry will start anyway especially with Gerrard & Lampard out & i would expect Young & Agbonlahor will be thrown on at some point if they dont start too

avfc.jpg

Archived