FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Stephen Ireland signs for Villa

lukedaw

I'm with you on this, i'll buy a few with Emules name on if it makes him leave :lol:

i didn't make myself clear lol, i meant i don't get shirts with players names on them because if they leave after that shirt becomes irrelevant :lolthumb:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see if we spend any of it

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Just a shot in the dark here, I think he wont give us any of it. Not now anyway, he might give us some in January but dont expect anyone but Ireland this summer. Plus, we dont need another keeper because weve got Friedel and theres no point getting a new keeper until the season before he retires at the very least. A striker would be nice, but it wont happen till January. I think were going to have our most busy january transfer window for a long time this season.

Thank God all this has finally been sorted,Now we can get on with the season!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Ireland is a year younger than Milner, can he be better than Milner by the age of 24?

We will see what he has to give this season, Welcome Ireland, I hope you assist and score many goals too come.

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

We didn't get £24m Cash + Ireland?

I'm sure we got 16M + Ireland?

------------------------------

"I'm not even a Villa fan but I'm laughing together with them with this kind of senseless deal. £24million + Ireland for Milner?? Ha ha ha!!!"

5:15PM, Aug 18, 2010

Iribz

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3101886/James-Milner-completes-Manchester-City-move.html#ixzz0wyWHSUjy

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

Archived