FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Stephen Ireland signs for Villa

lukedaw

I welcome fans from other clubs but I DO NOT welcome "fans" who come over just to gloat and wind up members on here and use profanities to slag off some of the members of this forum. This is the only Villa forum I use because after having a look at the other ones I prefered the lay out of this on and the size of it.

That City fan was out of order last night and his posts should have been nipped in the bud.

[/quote

well said man, ive no problem with other clubs fans,ive posted in a couple myself but have always shown respect to their club and forum members,

last year an Everton fan was a regular poster,"razza" supports Spurs,both put up good posts, and its always interesting to hear opposition points of view,-- but as far as i can recall neither try to wind us up or come on guns ablazing,

regular posters are the bread and butter of a forum,and there are some real good guys on this one,be a shame to loose any,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys what does this say about us?...we're the better fans because we don't let it escelate and gloat to other fans. Ignore alex, guarentee he wasn't there when they were sh*t and if he was well fair play i guess. If he has sense he'll stop winding members up but if he does we're better than that, we can just ignore him. Simple :lolthumb:

on topic, deal is sooo close to being finalised i can't wait, excitement overload

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

and as for 'smaller clubs' i just laughed, so should you, don't give him the reaction :lolthumb: i remember tevez 32 coming on here before we lost to them 3-1 and i reacted, felt good tbh lol but then i reviewed it and thought 'he won' they'll come crashing down to earth soon hopefully

The Bells Are Ringing

The sad thing about Alex is "apparently" he is supposed to be 34, he really should act more mature.

I'm waiting for confirmation of the Ireland deal so I can order my away top with Ireland on the back :)

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

34! lol, good idea man, i might get a top with ireland on it, never get players names usually because they leave lol

If thats the case Im getting an Heskey one!!!

You joking right....Heskey will never leave, no one will want to buy him only way we are getting him out is retirement!

:roll: unfortunately you're probably right

The Bells Are Ringing

Archived