FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk 2010/11

forevaavillan1

The more i think of it,the more i think Darren Bent would be a great buy for Villa. he is the reason Sunderland are not in a worse position than were they are.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

avstu™

Posted Today, 10:01 PM

Reo-Coker dont get played because hes injured lol.

I know NRC is injured at the moment, but when he was fit you still get the feeling MON don't fancy him.

Often subbed when he was given a chance or played out of position.

Personaly I really like him but doubt he'll be needed to cover RB anymore and Petrov, Milner, Delph next season, all ahead of him in CM.

TBH I'd love Sneijder to come here. He's good on the ball, has good vision to seek out passes and can come in late for crosses. Can also play as the playmaker which would suit us down to the ground. Van Der Vaart would be good too and I wouldn't mind seeing Sergio Aguero come in as well

Heskey to get the boot as well as bring in a half decent back up. TBH I'd like to see Joe Hart in the squad. He may be a blue but he's pure class IMO and he's fairly young too which would give Friedel a run

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

Yup while your at it we might aswell make a cheeky bid for Torres and Rooney ;).

I wouldnt have Darren Bent, you say he scores goals, but have you seen some of the chances he wastes aswell? Yes he might of got some crucial points for Sunderland, but hes also cost them a few too.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Darren Bent improvement on current strikeforce YES YES YES

Darren Bent fire us into Top 4 ? I don't know....

Darren Bent scores more goals than Carew/Gabby & Heskey in a struggling team.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Darren Bent improvement on current strikeforce YES YES YES

Darren Bent fire us into Top 4 ? I don't know....

Darren Bent scores more goals than Carew/Gabby & Heskey in a struggling team.

I'd like a lot of players, but if it was my money, I don't think i'd want Martin Oneil to spend it. As does he know what quality is ????? I think not.

I'd like a lot of players, but if it was my money, I don't think i'd want Martin Oneil to spend it. As does he know what quality is ????? I think not.

it's deffinitely got to be a step up from heskey though even a retired player at 60 years old would be

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Holteender I would be a step up, I only play 5aside once a week and my control is like the first touch of a rapist...:roll:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived