FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk 2010/11

forevaavillan1

i was joking about drogba and buffon lol, pav is settling but i'd like to see mon attempt to unsettle him because he looks like a striker who gets strikers finshes if you know what i mean, and hart has been very impressive too.

There was a post on here not too long ago about juan mata, he'd be interesting

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to sign J Hart because he is a solid keeper and it would upset the blue noses also i think Pav from Spurs is a good shout i think he would jump ship to as spurs havent treated him the best also i like Dempsey from Fulham i think he is a good attacking mid would be alot better than Sidwell and this Veloso everyone keeps on about sounds good i read he is the next best thing to Essien

Kuzack is looking is looking a club where he is going to get played every week and big brad is not getting any younger. I dont think he is even that old? I woud like to see a new forward brought it to replace Heskey ideal I would like someone who is young but could build up to a great player .

Astonvilla and GLENTORAN

the first sale has to be heskey, then petrov. i would be happy with any one taking their place thats half as good again as petrov and twice as good as heskey.thats if there is any good in heskey at all.

would love Joe Hart to come to V.P.---but realistically cant see this occouring---Kuczak would be my 2nd choice,

Gabby needs a partner but i dont know who----The Fonz deserves a run of games lets see what he can do,

theres a few to be offloaded but how much would be recouped?? i,d definately get p45,s ready for Emule,Shorey,Osbourne,Salifou, Marlon,Beye,& maybe Sidwell,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

would love Joe Hart to come to V.P.---but realistically cant see this occouring---Kuczak would be my 2nd choice,

Gabby needs a partner but i dont know who----The Fonz deserves a run of games lets see what he can do,

theres a few to be offloaded but how much would be recouped?? i,d definately get p45,s ready for Emule,Shorey,Osbourne,Salifou, Marlon,Beye,& maybe Sidwell,

Agreed Freddy.

Another I feel who has gone as far as he can is Petrov, his game is to negative, he is definately getting slower and his engine is more than suspect. On your way petrov.

As for who I would like to see coming in, well, I personally feel that we have the answer within our ranks for the front two, problem is, neither have been allowed to bed in at all to first team football, where as I feel that both Weinmann and the Fonz should have been given at least cameo apperances towards the end of matches in order for both to get up to speed, as these two young players are definately our future I feel, they know each other, can play together and score goals.

As for a couple of dream signings, Marek Hamsik of Napoli, also De Rossi from Roma to replace Petrov , and for a striker Giuseppe Rossi from Villareal, apparently available at 8 mill. Oh well there is no harm in dreaming. And all the above speak English which also helps. But it ain't gonna happen, so I feel the best we can expect is offcasts similar to Keane etc.

Realistically, Heskey and Petrov will be here next season and tbh from the lack of ambition mon has shown in recent summers i cant see him getting in anyone that will raise any eyebrows.

For what i want, well thats a different story

Out: Osbourne, Emule, Shorey, Osbourne, Salifou, Harewood, Beye, Sidwell, Friedel

Davies, NRC and Carew will probably go although i dont want any of them to, Carew deserves to start ahead of Heskey but he doesnt so i can see him moving on, Im not sure whether Davies is injured still but with Collins/Dunne/Cuellar ahead of him i can see him moving on and same for NRC tbh. Imo it wont take much for any of those 3 to move on.

In: Mata (£12 Million), Arteta (£10 Million), Rob Green (£8 Million), Veloso (£10 Million)

Plus a few youth players, spare Right Bk, Left Bk, Centre Mid and Striker which should set us up nicely for next season.

If we need to sell players and only if we bring some in

Out

Harewood

Salifou

Osbourne

Shorey

NRC (like him, don't want him to go, but MON don't play him. better to get the cash now then rot on the bench / reserves)

Maybe Heskey if we get another Striker

Beye (if he wants to go and depending on progress of Lichaj-who has impressed when i've seen him)

In

Albrighton -- -(all 3 already at the club, but rarely given a run out so promote them to

Fonz -- - a more senior role and they could be like new signings)

Weimann -- -

(selection from)

Ireland

Defour

Veloso

Van Der Vaart

Rodallega

Robbie Keane (if redknapp would sell to us??)

Santa Cruz?? (not playing at City, but looked good at blackburn)

Wanted Bent but he went to Sunderland, hope Sunderland keep struggling so he might

be tempted to leave but guess it's unlikely

Not completely sure about signings but I think the above would all improve the team again, I'd imagine they would be realistic financialy. I'd obviously like the big World class star signing but I think that would depend on our final standing come the end of the season and how much Randy can invest in the team / wage structures etc etc

Reo-Coker dont get played because hes injured lol.

Reo-Coker wont go anywhere, no1 other than Aston Villa buy players injured or just coming back from serious injuries.

I wouldnt mind seeing us offer Vagnor Love a chance in the prem.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived