Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Fabian Delph (2009-15)

yes apart from sherwood replacing lambert

i would say delph signing a new contract has been the 2nd best thing to happen this season

and it shows that not all modern day footballers are the same

and since signing the new contract announced 5 minutes before we played bournemouth in the 4th round

he has got better and better and will surely be the 1st name on the teamsheet for england from now on

Still worries me with his trickery...seems on the verge of losing the ball every time!! lol

Turning into a class player

Still worries me with his trickery...seems on the verge of losing the ball every time!! lol

Turning into a class player

Have to agree but all that trickery seems to be coming off at the minute whereas earlier in the season it wasn't and goals were conceded as a direct result.

Everyone seems to be talking about how good he is. Been on a few different fans forums this week and they're all raving about him and how they would like him at their club/s

have to admire the lad for his honesty and loyalty signing that new contract,especially(1) considering where we were football wise, at that time(2) with the 3 Lions on the horizon--, he could have waited and gone on to a top 6 club,

Fabian is a rare commodity in the famous game these often greed orientated days,-- the way he is playing and linking with Westy T.C. Jack and Benteke is a joy to watch---

he impressed me at Leeds when just a kid---and I,ll never forget him remonstrating at Bloomfield Rd from the dug-out at a couple of home fans trying to take the p**** out of The Famous Aston Villa---this lad luvs AVFC---have no doubt!!

keep up the good work Fabian lad----you are becoming the pulse of our Great Club!!!!!!

Got to love a player when they pledge their future to our great club especially when they are as good as Delph is. Fabian felt he owed the club so signed the new deal. Extremely refreshing to see given the greed that most players show these days.