Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Fabian Delph (2009-15)

Typical. What about his first 2 years here when he was pathetic and we stuck by him? Gets an England cap and suddenly he's better than villa.

Not going to believe that article tbf

I think a few wins and he could well sign a new deal and we will just up his pay a bit more just like we will with Vlaar

Keep him on bench after he recovers. Villa isn't getting paid when he leaves so why play him before he wants to leave? Only play the players that want to be here.

Try and get some money for him if he wants to go. What an arsehole he is. Villa and the fans stuck by him and now he thinks he is something he wants to leave (if its true). Can see another Young, Downing scenario here. He is not as good as he thinks he is.

Not going to believe that article tbf

I think a few wins and he could well sign a new deal and we will just up his pay a bit more just like we will with Vlaar

Agree.

As sofa says, how would any journalist be able to get hold of that info. It would have to come from the top end, or Delph, and I don't think he's that daft.