FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Can Ireland beat France?

MON84

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, yet again cheating creeps into another very important game, its not bad enough that you can clearly see Henry put his hand out to control the ball but he was offside as well ! WTF if these are the top Refs and Linesman, then the World Cup will be a shambles.

It is definately the time to bring Video play back in. I feel gutted for the fans of Ireland, their team should of progressed.

Absolutely gutted.

I now fully understand why the English to this day hate Maradonna, I hope Henry breaks his legs and never plays in the WC, I really mean that. I used to respect him as a player but not anymore.

We outplayed France on their own patch, beat them in 90 minutes and if our finishing was better we wouldve won 3 or 4 nil.

Am now supporting any team the frogs face in SA, cheating c*nts.

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

Well the Fifa mafia got the reult they wanted .Ive never seen such anger and outrage over a game of football in this country before but with 15 thousand fans at the match and over 2 million watching why woudn't we be .

Still gutted and disgusted that Henry someone I respected would cheat like this .

The way Henry then celebrated his cheating just really rubbed it in .

P.S bravo for your honesty clem746 and welcome to the forum and its not your fault but Fifa and their cronies .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Absolutely gutted.

I now fully understand why the English to this day hate Maradonna, I hope Henry breaks his legs and never plays in the WC, I really mean that. I used to respect him as a player but not anymore.

We outplayed France on their own patch, beat them in 90 minutes and if our finishing was better we wouldve won 3 or 4 nil.

Am now supporting any team the frogs face in SA, cheating c*nts.

You can say that Henry is a cheater but not US. Most of people here are confused and ashamed...

http://www.bfmtv.com//la-question-du-jour/...messages-1.html

Look at this poll: more than 80% of french wants to replay the match :)

Eduardo gets a ban for a dive that may not have, Chelsea get a Transfer ban for nothing, UEFA and FIFA f***ing about with the seeding so Platini's country can get through what chance do you think there is for Henry to get a ban. Blatter and Platini must be patting themselves on the back right now. Can't believe the Irish didn't win.

Archived