FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Can Ireland beat France?

MON84

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends which French Team turns up. They can be the best on one occasion and then absolutely dog the next. It doesn't seem to me that they can ever get up for the big games.

Hope the Irish do it just to cram FIFA's joke of the seedings down their throats.

going to hard now. france controlled the game pretty well and should have had at least 2 more. Can anyone explain to me how doyle got man of the match. A) was on the losing side. B) came off after 70 mins C) Did nothing really in the game and got pulled up for fouling all the time.(ref was a shocker tho). D) is a striker and his side didn't score. Maybe i missed something..

Can't really see it happening now , no doubting the players gave it 110% and really can be proud of their efforts but we have no plan B and need to be more creative going forward .

Still the atmosphere was great and great craic in the pub afterwards .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

If we snatch an early goal then hopefully the balance will tip in our favour...! Stranger things have happened....If we don't get through it will have to be a world cup again for us supporting whatever team England are playing....( I am speaking as an Irish man of course )

I'm french. We are losing against Ireland and I'm not that disappointed: we have a stupid coach and we don't deserve to go to the WC...

I've already ordered my England shirt #4 BARRY for the World Cup.

English football is so great, with a true culture.

1-0 up with 18 minutes to go, but I can't see Ireland winning. Don't get me wrong I hope they do, and they're playing much better, but for me the ref is giving the French everything for nothing, yet giving the Irish... well lets say... Not much.

Come on Ireland!

Archived