FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Home match against AJAX

afcaholland

dont agree with that at all some of us have bills to pay and have to travel quite some distance i would love to go to every game whether it be Bayern munich inter milan ac milan or cambridge united from the conference i dont care who we play i wanna be there .... but this dont mean nothing to the topic away fans should be in the away ends home fans in the home sections

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont agree with that at all some of us have bills to pay and have to travel quite some distance i would love to go to every game whether it be Bayern munich inter milan ac milan or cambridge united from the conference i dont care who we play i wanna be there .... but this dont mean nothing to the topic away fans should be in the away ends home fans in the home sections

May i remind you that we all have bills to pay & that you are not the only Villa fans around, but it is not a financial issue for most, i am not knocking anybody specifically but Villa have a large support & it p****s me off that so called fans cannot be bothered to turn up for games vs the likes of Litex when we could fill the ground twice over when we play the so called "bigger clubs"

avfc.jpg

We have bills to pay and we travel and we have a very poorly dog, plus im very ill at the moment and i move heaven and earth to get to all the games that i can and yes i do understand both of your points. However there is a lot of so called Villa fans that only ever seem to go to "big games" and this is what really p***** me off.

And i also agree no away supporters in home ends ever we have seen a fight when liverpoo supporters we in the lower Holte not nice.

olofmellbergstrip.jpg

i didnt go to the home odense game because i couldnt afford it at the time, but i dont think 1874 was having a go at us. By us i mean the fans who for one have a season ticket who sit through games with many poor teams in the season, and still travel to every game they can, i dont believing missing a game here and there because if some problem you cant help should be knocked.

I do agree that we should stop these fans that only choose the bigger games for example those that always seem to become 'your friend again' when the derbys or games against big clubs on sale because you can get them the tickets, im sure we all know one of them atleast.

games like Ajax should be on sale to the longest-serving current season ticket holders first, just to give something back to the fans that have been there for through it all. i dont think season ticket holders get much back from the club.

Tbh I live up in Leeds which is bloody ages away from VP lol but if I had a job and could afford it I would definatley go to every game I could. I dont believe in 'bigger games' or 'smaller games' The fact of the matter is, we had to beat FH and Litex to even get this far. To me, The first round is just as important as the final.

Hey, no need to be touchy, i know from your previous posts that you go to as many games as you can, as Karl Young pointed out, it is not the likes of you i am getting at but the floating fans, the 40000 so called fans, some of whom probably go to 4-5 games a season, Man U, Liverpoo, Chelsea etc & who will attempt to get tickets just cos we are playing Ajax.

Your loyalty isnt tested because finances are short, i personally went several years when i could only get to VP 1 or 2 times a season cos finances were bad but when i could afford a ticket i didnt wait for a "big game" i went to whatever game was on sale when i had the cash.

avfc.jpg

Archived