FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Home match against AJAX

afcaholland

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best bet would be trying you own club!

without being rude i personally dont believe its right when fans sit in the wrong end. Its good to have fans of other teams on our site, but think the segregate fans for a reason. sorry

I understand that but it's hard to get tickets here at my own club ! And you're also right that you can't allow away fans in your home stand. But i'm talking about 2 or 3 people, not 20 or something like that.

3 persons shoudnt be a problem right?

You will be lucky if there are any available. And soon as someone works out who you support you will be kicked out of the ground so is it worth the hassel in the first place?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

there are things to consider when looking to sit in opponent area's. when goals are scored, referee decisions ect, would u be prepered to just sit and not cheer if/when ur team scores? or if a dodgey free kick, pen or sending off goes against ur team? i have seen on a few occasions where away fans have been able to into the home area and it rarely goes well for those who choose to run the risk of being 'noticed' sitting in the wrong end.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Oh? are the opposition for this game big enough for our fans to come & see then? unlike Odense, FH & Litex for which many thought not worth bothering with, it cheapens our own club when fans only choose to come if the opposition are up to anything

avfc.jpg
Oh? are the opposition for this game big enough for our fans to come & see then? unlike Odense, FH & Litex for which many thought not worth bothering with, it cheapens our own club when fans only choose to come if the opposition are up to anything

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!

olofmellbergstrip.jpg

Archived