FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Franco Gambino.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol a certain little fib in that story - I bet he supports Villa aswell.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 1 month later...

Are the Blousers in trouble! well, from reading the below one has to think that they are,

BIH announced on Tuesday 19 October that its results (for the15 months to 30 June 2010), due to be released the following day (Wednesday 20 October) would be delayed until being released next week on Tuesday 26 October. The reason given was, 'due to the delay in finalising the financial statements of the Company's subsidaries....'

BIH share price immediately before the above announcement were HK$0.40

After the above announcement BIH share prices fell to HK$0.33 - a fall of 17.50%.

BIH, in an effort to 'calm' their investors, made a further announcement yesterday (Wednesday 20 October) that, 'clarifies that the delay is due in part to an outstanding issue relating to the working capital requirement of its principal subsidary.....' [i.e. Blousers]

Since this 2nd announcement BIH has fallen further to close today at HK$0.244 - a fall of "39%" in 2 and a half days.

For those that are interested, Bih are the subsidary company that the Blousers owner lends and borrows against : :whistling:

http://www.irasia.com/listco/hk/birminghamint/announcement/index.htm

This could indeed just be down to having an insufficient 'accounts' department, but from persoanl experience,I doub't this very much indeed.

Very strange that they have had to 'pull' the announcement of results less than 24 hours before they were due, because auditors would not sign off their accounts, this could mean one of two things, either they have a very lax and very poor accounting department, or indeed the financial viability of BIH is more than suspect.

Are Blouse only viable due to their owners pledge/ pledges? If this is the case, and the share price in BIH keeps falling then indeed,the Blouse could be in big trouble.

Just an opinion, and an observation.

This would make my year!! After the scum (and most of the EPL) laughing at the position we found ourselves after mon's departure, we may again have the last laugh.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

This would make my year!! After the scum (and most of the EPL) laughing at the position we found ourselves after mon's departure, we may again have the last laugh.

I know, it sends a tingle through my spine just thinking about how just it would be. Will take a look atb the shaes tomorrow. :roll: :roll:

Have had 3 supporters banter at me after MOn left, Wolves, Baggies and the Blouse, beat wolves at home to shut them up, now to have the Blouse fall flat on their face like this would bring a smile to my face. And now all thats left to complete it all is me watching Villa kick West Brom in the Hawthorns

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I think a chant of "shall we pay,shall we pay, shall we pay your bills for you!" Would be most fitting a week on sunday :)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Well, it looks as if things are getting a bit tight for BIH, they are now introducing more shares to sell in order to bolster their ever shrinking net worth, which according to the following stands now at 14,489,740.27 GBP yep, thats million??? how the hell did they purchase a football club in the first place with such a small internal nett worth? is beyond me? Even with their shares at full price, their nett worth would still be less than 22 million. Strange!!!!!!

Here is the proof in the pudding that things could indeed start to get rocky for our less distinguished neighbours http://202.66.146.82/listco/hk/birminghamint/announcement/a101024.pdf

Archived