FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

SHA can score again and will survive if the Donny result stands!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

Angry response, chill out i know your upset your team is going down but you only need 1 more goal

sad little man.

Anyway.

Will be a nail biting end for them but don't think they'll do it

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Their stayoing up!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Funny cause facebook blew up when they went 2-0 with VIlla fans going on about Blues going down. Foot in mouth now. Idiots (even if they are my mates :lol: )

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Funny cause facebook blew up when they went 2-0 with VIlla fans going on about Blues going down. Foot in mouth now. Idiots (even if they are my mates :lol: )

I have done this in the past but have learnt valuable lessons, never say anything till the FT whistle.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

There still cnuts !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

This was part of an EMail I sent early this afternoon :

Off to the Villa this afternoon, last (Home) game of the Season, then 4 days at the cricket from tomorrow. About to send this and the Dummies are a goal down at Bolton ... I just hope AVFC are not dummies too, come 17:45 hours !

The Dummies will always be the Dummies, let's make sure we never become dummies too !

AVFC RFC SAFC