FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

We lose 7-1 yet they lost to us :confused:

Yeah i see this the other day the f***ing losers, I see all the spurs fans are joining it too cause they thought they had top 4 in the bag that day its a shame they are 5th now :D

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

And to top things off half the pictures on the page are of Villa mocking them. Not a real success for them at all but when is it? Other than getting promoted?

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

And to top things off half the pictures on the page are of Villa mocking them. Not a real success for them at all but when is it? Other than getting promoted?

lol indeed! blosers

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Oh so they sem to have forgotten they lost 7-1 to liverpool not to long ago

Most have an IQ the same as goldfish so they can't even remember their own sister!!! explains the inbreeding tho :rolleyes:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems the Blousers have been had over once again, and this time by Chew YourFat their new chairman.

It was obvious from day one that this man has never really had any money, and indeed scrapped enough together from different banks and source to purcahse the Sty and its ill gotten team of misfits, and now the bank is threatening them with taking them over unless the owner pays his 2.2 mill debt to the bank, the question is, where is he going to borrow the money from this time to pay this debt?

May I cordially suggest that RL offers Chew Your Fat the money, and then we could knock the place down and turn it into an overflow car park for the Villa with a new metro linking the Car Park to the sacred Villa Park

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11694_6094440,00.html

Just seen the story for myself :excited: :excited: After i pick myself up off the floor i spared a thought for all the poor inbred scum who have had the wool well and truly pulled by a dodgy chinese!!!!!!

$0 million to spen eh? that must be in yen!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 4 months later...

I absolutely loved the comments in this, his Mom is a Villa fan "the brains of the family" :clap:

He plays for the Blouse, and yet does go down and watch the Villa "Priceless" :zip:

And his Dad walked when his Mom told his Dad he supported the Villa or he could go :roll:

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2010/09/09/birmingham-city-prodigy-nathan-redmond-admits-he-spies-on-aston-villa-stars-97319-27231442/