FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Hate is a strong word, but in the case of so many blues fans it is warranted. I have mates who are noses and decent lads, i also know people who only became "blues fans" because in the late 70s early 80s the sty is where all the trouble was.

All clubs have a few cunts that follow them but blues have way above the average, i have witnessed far to much cuntish behavior both at games and just in everyday situations by their "fans".........i would quite happily see that shithouse of a club go to the wall.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

Why do you have to hate them for it to be a derby?? It's the club we're playing not the fans! Do you hate every single rangers fan? It's different with blues and villa, there's more chance of having blue noses in your family being a villa can than there is rangers and Celtic fans in the same family.

I hate the blues but as has been proven with the Scottish league David is nothing without Goliath, I used to always know when the old firm was on it was all over sky and it produced and interest in the SPL, now I don't have a clue what's going on and I just presume that Celtic are at the top and going to win the league.

I know Celtic fans don't really see it like that and are happy to see rangers where they are but for me that's just hatred for the sake of hatred. Surely it's better to have the hatred and be able to display it over 90 minutes of smashing the sh*t out of them in the pitch than never playing them at all?

we dont hate each other ''just for the sake of it'' i really wish it was or that simple...btw i dont hate every rangers fan or a rangers fan if its only for football reasons i will have banter with them....but i keep bigots at arms lenth we have a sixth sense up here on knowing our own kind whether how they look or act,..tbh il be glad never to play them again to much hassle & bother imo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Hate is a strong word, but in the case of so many blues fans it is warranted. I have mates who are noses and decent lads, i also know people who only became "blues fans" because in the late 70s early 80s the sty is where all the trouble was.

All clubs have a few cunts that follow them but blues have way above the average, i have witnessed far to much cuntish behavior both at games and just in everyday situations by their "fans".........i would quite happily see that shithouse of a club go to the wall.

+1

celtic played sha in a freindly match in 1995 at the sty i was there as a 15 yr old lad & back then their fans were cunts theyre was a few scuffles between each fans outside & inside they were obviously trying to get a rise from us waving certain flags & shouting certain things which you can imagine....i hope they go to the wall too if i dont like or hate something its best just putting an end to them saves all the hassle as i dont like to hate,..im a lover not a hater :thumbup:

There just cnuts

• Upvote 2

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Have followed Villa for years, wearing my Villa tops with pride, and only real hassle I have ever had has been from mouthy, nasty blues fans.

Some of them are barely human and the behaviour they deem acceptable baffles me.

Do I hate them? Damn close to it. They can shove the derby up their arses, to keep their heads company.

• Upvote 1

2426f5x.png

Have followed Villa for years, wearing my Villa tops with pride, and only real hassle I have ever had has been from mouthy, nasty blues fans.

Some of them are barely human and the behaviour they deem acceptable baffles me.

Do I hate them? Damn close to it. They can shove the derby up their arses, to keep their heads company.

hear hear,..take a +1 anne

Big day for them today, as much as I'll be sad to think the derby may never happen again there's a blue nose working with us at the moment and I'll thoroughly enjoy the p*ss taking that will happen next week at work. The banter has been going on for a while but this could be the pinnacle lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

f*ck bloose. Had uncle who is a nose who was a bully. When I was young and impressionable Blues were the only team I knew. Then I watched a Villa game on the telly and it clicked as to who I wanted to support. I know whos fans are on the whole nicer. I have blue nose mates (best mate is one) and my other uncle is a ST holder at the sty (respect for him) but at my mates wedding, a mate of his who is a nose refused to shake my hand cos I was a Villan and he refuses to let his kids play with villa fans.........petty.

So f*ck them. I couldnt give a toss about Bcfc. Most of their fans are from Solihull not brum (nowt wrong with that) but they lose bragging rights when they go on about the city bearing brums name and how they are the most successful team in the midlands in the last 10 years for winning a cup we have won more times than they ever have. SHA can rot in the conference and their ground turned into a poundshop.

Hope them fuckers slip out of the championship and league 1 and league 2.

The city is ours! sh*t on the City and Keep right on out of the league!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue