FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Blues away to Bolton and have to win !!

if Doncaster lose then a draw will do for em!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

In the frame, as at 29/04/2014 :

19 Blackpool 45 11 13 21 38 63 -25 46 : H Charlton Athletic
20 Millwall 45 10 15 20 45 74 -29 45 : H Bournemouth
21 Doncaster Rovers 45 11 11 23 39 69 -30 44 : A Leicester City
22 Birmingham City 45 11 10 24 56 72 -16 43 : A Bolton Wanderers
23 Barnsley 45 9 12 24 42 74 -32 39 : H Queens Park Rangers
24 Yeovil Town 45 8 13 24 43 71 -28 37 : H Middlesbrough

AVFC RFC SAFC

just got back

kept my head down, anti villa songs right through

first half, they were right sh*t, wigan passed and kept the ball

second half, to be fair they had a go, but fooking shite

was well happy coming home

let's hope they loose saturday and go down and we win/draw and stay up

Can't get excited about their mess as we are in one too. Hopefully at 5pm we get the best possible results alround!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Still baffles me the hatred, it's a good laugh having some banter and it's good to see them losing but for me I'd rather see them losing in the prem than league one. The derby games are awesome and the closest we usually get to a cup final. I had to wait years to see one because they were so sh*t for so long but crap of we never get to see one again.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Still baffles me the hatred, it's a good laugh having some banter and it's good to see them losing but for me I'd rather see them losing in the prem than league one. The derby games are awesome and the closest we usually get to a cup final. I had to wait years to see one because they were so sh*t for so long but crap of we never get to see one again.
So your level of dislike of the blues is what ? Not hate obviously . Just a slight irritation ? Personally I would love to be playing them every season ,,but I still hate the scum . Not as much as I hate Liverpool I must add lol

funniest.gif

So your level of dislike of the blues is what ? Not hate obviously . Just a slight irritation ? Personally I would love to be playing them every season ,,but I still hate the scum . Not as much as I hate Liverpool I must add lol

Hate is a very strong word, I'd say I hate the club and their moronic supporters but I can't really hate all of them as I have uncles that are noses.

I would prefer to hate them being in the prem than not so I don't wish for them to go down for the sole reason that it's a brilliant game. When they're in the prem I wish them all the misfortune in the world and I'm happy to see them he relegated as long as they come back in due course so we can smash em and send then down again!

I also probably hate Liverpool more. I don't mind their genuine fans but their plastics are probably the most unbearable, more so than utd, city or any other club

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

cant be much of a derby if you dont hate them lol & ye even hate liverpool more

Why do you have to hate them for it to be a derby?? It's the club we're playing not the fans! Do you hate every single rangers fan? It's different with blues and villa, there's more chance of having blue noses in your family being a villa can than there is rangers and Celtic fans in the same family.

I hate the blues but as has been proven with the Scottish league David is nothing without Goliath, I used to always know when the old firm was on it was all over sky and it produced and interest in the SPL, now I don't have a clue what's going on and I just presume that Celtic are at the top and going to win the league.

I know Celtic fans don't really see it like that and are happy to see rangers where they are but for me that's just hatred for the sake of hatred. Surely it's better to have the hatred and be able to display it over 90 minutes of smashing the sh*t out of them in the pitch than never playing them at all?

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST