FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

off to the sty tonight with my daughter's boyfriend who is a right bluenose

hope they fooking loose, so a possible chance for them to go down on saturday

was thinking of wearing my villa shirt but don't want to be cut up into small pieces and fed to rats outside the sty

i always liked Wigan ha ha

Sorry for your trouble, Jeff.

Can you get Wigan's team coach to make a stop and pick up Holt afterwards?

2426f5x.png

squaeky bum time for SHA, but they have quite a big crowd of 18 to 19k tonight!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

squaeky bum time for SHA, but they have quite a big crowd of 18 to 19k tonight!!

Thats all we will get next season

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Thats all we will get next season

stop being a grump!

Scum 1 nil down!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Blues away to Bolton and have to win !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy