FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Franco Gambino.

I have also heard that they are turning up at Wigan , I also remember on many times they were turning up at villa park !!!This bloke is defo a blues fan, the thick c**t !

Mate they constantly say that they are getting tickets in the holte end, gonna turn up here or gonna turn up there, it's funny really when all the ones that talk this bollocks don't even go to St. Andrews .

I hate small Heath. Aaagggghhhhh. Lol.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate they constantly say that they are getting tickets in the holte end, gonna turn up here or gonna turn up there, it's funny really when all the ones that talk this bollocks don't even go to St. Andrews . I hate small Heath. Aaagggghhhhh. Lol.
I got beat up at st Andrews when I was 14 by blokes in there 30's :wank2:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I got beat up at st Andrews when I was 14 by blokes in there 30's :wank2:

We walked back into town after beating blues. 2-0 at St. Andrews (simod cup I think) we were 16/17 at the time and got set on by a load of older blues lads giving it the big 'Zulu' chant, we got a bit of a slap then and we had to take my one mate to smelly oak hospital, he got cut across the forehead and needed 18 stitches.

That started my hatred for them and it has only intensified over the years.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I have also heard that they are turning up at Wigan , I also remember on many times they were turning up at villa park !!!This bloke is defo a blues fan, the thick c**t !

A nose with wonky eyes and about three teeth was telling me that he's going to Wigan "to cheer as Villa go down" - I informed him that he's a sad c**t.

the Bluenose pretender is at it again!! can't tell if he is taking the p*ss out of Americans/Himself/ everybody else?? answers on a postcard please

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived