FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

On a Blouse Forum, I came across those from the dark side trying to atke the p*ss out of us on the light side of the City.

Here is my response to their babble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange topic this. Part of the reason that there are less posts, less views and less topics on the Villa side of this site, is that the new site can be an absolute nightmare to login to, also you can't say the word poo without it being erased. So many people have left the mail forums for pastures new.

Then you have to look at other mitigating circumstances for less usage on the Villa side of this Forum.

I.E Most Villa fans have "JOBS" now there is a massive difference, also ,most Villa fans don't go out nicking cars at night, or selling drugs or even there mothers/sisters for sex, even if you do happen to know who your mothers are, so they can spend all day on the internet

On the light side of this forum, posts aren't opened about things that are just not important as here on the smelly dark side, I see there is a post for everything to do with goals that shouldn't have been to posts about players that wouldn't join either club in a million years

Blouse fans are a bit like vampires, if there wasn't any Villa fans about, you would simply cease to exist, because without us, none of you mean a thing.

Touche

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

Can't ignore them on the playing field, and they may be catching up there, but here they are way behind.

Barclaycard Premier League Attendances to date 2009-2010

Team Total Crowd

Manchester United 897,719

Arsenal 718,166

Liverpool 519,461

Manchester City 499,615

Chelsea 496,906

Aston Villa 473,047

Everton 438,972

Tottenham Hotspur 429,229

Sunderland 405,515

West Ham United 366,447

Wolverhampton Wanderers 337,708

Blackburn Rovers 303,247

Stoke City 297,301

Fulham 268,861

Birmingham City 268,820-- Big CLUB

Hull City 265,853

Bolton Wanderers 262,264

Burnley 224,578

Portsmouth 207,613

Wigan Athletic 183,042

tbh i couldnt care less if they had 1 fan or 100,000 fans every week... its the numbers in the far right hand side of the PL table that we should be looking at.

they have closed the gap massively this season, only time will tell if its just a reading/hull type 1 season wonder but as it stands they are up there and looking pretty solid tbh.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

We can't deny that the scum are on a good roll but like they say, Form is temporary, Class is forever :thumbsup:

As for the stadium,Shithole is all i can say :censored:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

there just having a good run, see em start falling soon, well i hope anyway, i for one cant give em any support at all.scum club.dumb club, oh and they do beat us on one thing at least, they have a lot more room in their trophy cuboard then we do and a lot less polish.

i want birmingham to stay up.

Luke, there is little or no chance of em going down, just want them to start loosing,and tomorrow would be the perfect time for em to start doing just that. Spent next to nish and don't look a bad footballing side at all. Goes to show if you know what your doing coaching wise, you can take a pigs ear and make it into a silk purse.

Its a side build up of players that have failed elsewhere. And the age of there squad isnt on there side either.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant