FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

They have no sponsor and will be offering companies to sponsor their kit on a match by match basis!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

They have no sponsor and will be offering companies to sponsor their kit on a match by match basis!!

And how many companies do they think will jump at that chance? the only time that they will get the kit sponsored is when a company knows that the Blouse will be on the telly. Otherwise its gone be giving it away to get a sponsor, and most possibly all local firms.

Maybe RL should think of taking a sponsor deal to advertise the Villa on the blousers shirts, after all it wouild only be a grand a match :roll:

If RL don't do it why don't we all put in a pot and sponsor a game with AVFC Forums on the front of their shirts :clap:

Birmingham City's ability to source new investment has been hampered by the freezing of Carson Yeung’s assets in Hong Kong.

And as a result there could be some ‘unpopular decisions’ made by Yeung’s right-hand man Peter Pannu when he returns from the Far East next week.

Blues parent company, Birmingham International Holdings Limited (BIHL), are trying to resume trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

And although there is one interested backer keen to aid BIHL, Yeung’s predicament has meant that Blues dire financial plight shows no sign of improving, at least in the short-term.

And that could mean the sale of more players, which would weaken manager Chris Hughton’s hand as he tries to turn Blues into a genuine Championship promotion contender.

And to make matters worse, Blues bankers HSBC are putting the club under pressure and a new dispute has arisen with kit suppliers Xtep.

Yeung, who has the largest individual shareholding in BIHL at 26.31 per cent, has had his assets frozen while he awaits court proceedings to answer charges of alleged money laundering.

Vico Hui, Blues chairman and chief executive officer of BIHL, and their finance controller Pauline Wong, are heading up the search for help.

“Carson has been trying hard to find new investors, but the money laundering charges understandably meant that the progress has been slow,” said Pannu.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Birmingham-financial-meltdown-Carson-Yeung-assets-frozen-player-sale-to-survive-new-Portsmouth-article776447.html

ADMINISTRATION VERY SOON!

And no i'm not excited by the thought, as this is Midlands football that will suffer.

I agree, it will not be good for Midlands football or football in general if BCFC fold.

Yesterday my Barber (a BCFC Fan) reckoned BCFC could get relegated. He could well be right, if they are around that is.

This is the latest news as reported by the BBC.

BBC - Birmingham City investment plans hit by Carson Yeung charges

Regards

Larry

Edit - font

AVFC RFC SAFC

I have a lot of friends that are bluenoses and i've got to feel a little bit sorry for them. I enjoyed them getting relegated but for their owners to be so corrupt and now they are going to be ripped apart I would say they will practically have to start all over again in terms of a team and with all their key players leaving they have no chance of promotion and they will be now flirting with relegation.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Well declaring bamkruptcy is the best way to get things started over. If they have someone waiting for that moment to come in and invest than they mineswell bite the bullet declare and start to rebuild.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

They could start again under a new name -

How about Small ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Cheeky Buggers STILL have the EPL flags flying high on the cowshed!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

"I wish to make it clear that, whilst the benefactor's legal wrangles do pose many problems, we have sufficient contingency plans to cater for the temporary difficulties thrown at us." - Acting chairman Peter Pannu has played down fears of a financial crisis at Birmingham City.

What ever Pannu. I feel sorry for the Bloiuse fans who are falling foR this dribble/tripe.

Its seems that there are 2 major developments at SHA!! the first is their new sponsor which they thought they would not get (bet those who have bought the new shirt already are pissed) RationalFX!

A company which, and i quote "London-based RationalFX are authorised by the FSA and are leaders in their field in offering a whole range of services including domestic and international money transfers, overseas property payments, travel currency with home delivery and advice on making cheaper international payments."

Quite funny when you consider the financial issues at the Sty.

The second is their apparent interest in former Holte End Hero John Carew!!