FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

Well the way that they are going, we will be the only club in Bham unless that is Carsum can rustle up some magic money from somewhere.

wonder whats going on on b******e sites.i might take a look.could do with a laugh!

Now the manager might might be on his way.

Sky Sports

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Now the manager might might be on his way.

Sky Sports

god i hope so.want the most useless t****R in charge so there's no chance of them ever coming back.carscum could never appoint anyone good he interferes to much.

god i hope so.want the most useless t****R in charge so there's no chance of them ever coming back.carscum could never appoint anyone good he interferes to much.

To be honest i think SHA are really on the verge of total implosion, the Chairman is a shady character with dubious finances, running a club that was unable to meet external creditors last season even with the PL money cow.

Its going to be interesting the impact of being relegated has on the Club and if they can bounce back at the first try?

Time will tell i suppose!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

To be honest i think SHA are really on the verge of total implosion, the Chairman is a shady character with dubious finances, running a club that was unable to meet external creditors last season even with the PL money cow.

Its going to be interesting the impact of being relegated has on the Club and if they can bounce back at the first try?

Time will tell i suppose!

i know it's s***L h***h so it does'nt matter about them.but how do these people with no money pass the fit and proper persons test

i know it's s***L h***h so it does'nt matter about them.but how do these people with no money pass the fit and proper persons test

makes you wonder cnut.

In small heath you only have to own your own clothes and wash monthly to pass that...

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing