FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

latest news is....... he has sold 4 flags and is now having 4 corner shops built. :cowboy:

Only at BCFC - You couldn't make it up ! Telegraph - Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung gives 18-year-old son a seat on club's board of directors Edit - font

There just cnuts

the last time we spoke about brum going broke i said i hope they dont, now i hope they do. and i hope its today. and i hope they come back next summer. that way we wont have to play em and give em the bragging rights for the rest of this season and all through the summer. :excited:

I dont know too much about business, but im sure Birmingham as a business has its own finances. Meaning regardless off what is happening to CYs business and that BIH who own the club, Birmingham should have the backing and funds in their balance, to as CY says atleast survive the season.

I personally believe any club whos balance is in the red should be stopped from purchasing anyone/thing until they sort there balance out. Which may be a struggle during the season as wages etc will need to paid weekly.

I dont know too much about business, but im sure Birmingham as a business has its own finances. Meaning regardless off what is happening to CYs business and that BIH who own the club, Birmingham should have the backing and funds in their balance, to as CY says atleast survive the season.

I personally believe any club whos balance is in the red should be stopped from purchasing anyone/thing until they sort there balance out. Which may be a struggle during the season as wages etc will need to paid weekly.

I think it varies from case to case and how they'd set things up.

After Portsmouth it would be really embarrassing for the Premier League if they'd let other dodgy owners in. Something needs to be done.

There wouldnt be much movement then in the current transfer window and the next few. Im sure there are very few clubs not operating in the red at least by some degree at the moment.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Itl mean selling players to buy players. I dont see too much wrong with that.

nothing wrong with it at all. It's a great system really. But think of how few clubs would be buying players. Not many don't have debt right now. I like the idea Steve put that is that art operating on a profit then they can't buy players. That would work much better IMO. It's too bad a salary cap system can't really be introduced. It does wonders over here to keep finances in check. Though someteams still bleed money.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I have said that all along any club in debt and others who have an operating costs above there turnover should not be allowed to buy players only sell until there debts are clear and the overheads are what they make

if they make that a rule. there would be a fair few decent players to be had.