Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Franco Gambino.

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Maybe it's because I am a bit older than some on here, and perhaps it's because I'm from south brum (blue nosed area) and I have grown up with bluenoses kicking off all the times against villa often when they have bigger numbers and even when villa lads have been with their misses or even with kids.

So I mean it when I say f*ck SMALL HEATH. !!

I would love that poxy sh*t hole of a club to fold.

• Upvote 1

The Birmingham Blues!! lolol Fcuking just as retarded as all of em!

The Guys is a fecking Brummie!! see below!! wtf! according to him there will be a few thousand Blues Fans at Wigan hoping we get relegated!! lol

they barely get that attendance at the Sty!

Why would you film yourself pretending to be a Yank chatting shite and post it on YouTube? Not like he's even totally wasted. Beyond sad.

Maybe it's because I am a bit older than some on here, and perhaps it's because I'm from south brum (blue nosed area) and I have grown up with bluenoses kicking off all the times against villa often when they have bigger numbers and even when villa lads have been with their misses or even with kids.

So I mean it when I say f*ck SMALL HEATH. !!

I would love that poxy sh*t hole of a club to fold.

+1 mate, i've seen these cunts kickin off too many times to have anything but hatred for them. Every club has a few arseholes but they have way too many that will have a go at kids or a bloke out with his missus.

Three times over the years i've had to step in when a group of these wankers were having a go at villa fans. On the first two occasions a word was enough to make 'em back off on the third i made a slight error in judgement when i thought i was taking on 3 of the scum and it turned out to be a coach load of the main boys on a day out, how the f*ck i missed the other 50 i will never know.

+1 mate, i've seen these cunts kickin off too many times to have anything but hatred for them. Every club has a few arseholes but they have way too many that will have a go at kids or a bloke out with his missus.

Three times over the years i've had to step in when a group of these wankers were having a go at villa fans. On the first two occasions a word was enough to make 'em back off on the third i made a slight error in judgement when i thought i was taking on 3 of the scum and it turned out to be a coach load of the main boys on a day out, how the f*ck i missed the other 50 i will never know.

Lol. How unlucky can you be. Mind you in a way it's lucky, you managed to see a coach load of bluenoses, that is a rareiy

I have also heard that they are turning up at Wigan , I also remember on many times they were turning up at villa park !!! This bloke is defo a blues fan, the thick c**t !