Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franco Gambino.

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

842 posts in this topic

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Birmn...icle342771.html

Here is the circular http://202.66.146.82/listco/hk/birminghami...ars/c100225.pdf

And in the Birmingham Holdings circular page 8 it states that they lost, yes lost 20.1m before tax, up to 31st August 2009. So looking at these figures, it looks as if it will be more like a loss of 32.4 mill by the close of play this season :thumbsup: So much for Pull your fat or whatever his name is having lots of money :whistling:

Hate to see any club in trouble, but when it may be the blousers I couldn't care less. :thumbsup:

i dont like any club being in trouble and blues is no different. sorry guys but thats how i am.

one of the sweetest thing i've heard in a long time (apart from getting to wembley)

personally this triad chinese whatever was stupid to buy them in the first place! :whistling:

it's b-lose!!! premier league ya having a laugh

Must admit I'm with luke on this one. But it's sad and funny at the same time considering it's the blues

What do they expect when they cant even get 30000 to fill their ground?

Would hate to see them go out of business tho as i just love watching Villa beat them :clap:

pompey 2-0 b-lose kinda sad would have liked semi v them (if we beat reading)

They seem to jump at any chance to think they're mocking us yet they can't make European football:

Facebook - Chelsea 7-1 Aston Villa

We lose 7-1 yet they lost to us :confused:

We lose 7-1 yet they lost to us :confused:

Yeah i see this the other day the f***ing losers, I see all the spurs fans are joining it too cause they thought they had top 4 in the bag that day its a shame they are 5th now :D

And to top things off half the pictures on the page are of Villa mocking them. Not a real success for them at all but when is it? Other than getting promoted?

And to top things off half the pictures on the page are of Villa mocking them. Not a real success for them at all but when is it? Other than getting promoted?

lol indeed! blosers

Oh so they sem to have forgotten they lost 7-1 to liverpool not to long ago

Oh so they sem to have forgotten they lost 7-1 to liverpool not to long ago

Most have an IQ the same as goldfish so they can't even remember their own sister!!! explains the inbreeding tho :rolleyes:

Well it seems the Blousers have been had over once again, and this time by Chew YourFat their new chairman.

It was obvious from day one that this man has never really had any money, and indeed scrapped enough together from different banks and source to purcahse the Sty and its ill gotten team of misfits, and now the bank is threatening them with taking them over unless the owner pays his 2.2 mill debt to the bank, the question is, where is he going to borrow the money from this time to pay this debt?

May I cordially suggest that RL offers Chew Your Fat the money, and then we could knock the place down and turn it into an overflow car park for the Villa with a new metro linking the Car Park to the sacred Villa Park

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11694_6094440,00.html

Just seen the story for myself :excited: :excited: After i pick myself up off the floor i spared a thought for all the poor inbred scum who have had the wool well and truly pulled by a dodgy chinese!!!!!!

$0 million to spen eh? that must be in yen!

Now that does make me laugh. I must say I enjoy the idea of an overflow parkade for vans to shuttle over to Villa park! Marvelous idea!

I absolutely loved the comments in this, his Mom is a Villa fan "the brains of the family" :clap:

He plays for the Blouse, and yet does go down and watch the Villa "Priceless" :zip:

And his Dad walked when his Mom told his Dad he supported the Villa or he could go :roll:

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2010/09/09/birmingham-city-prodigy-nathan-redmond-admits-he-spies-on-aston-villa-stars-97319-27231442/

Hhahahahahahah Nice

I wonder if hell convert to villa if hes too good for blouse

Wrong career choice son

Lol a certain little fib in that story - I bet he supports Villa aswell.

Are the Blousers in trouble! well, from reading the below one has to think that they are,

BIH announced on Tuesday 19 October that its results (for the15 months to 30 June 2010), due to be released the following day (Wednesday 20 October) would be delayed until being released next week on Tuesday 26 October. The reason given was, 'due to the delay in finalising the financial statements of the Company's subsidaries....'

BIH share price immediately before the above announcement were HK$0.40

After the above announcement BIH share prices fell to HK$0.33 - a fall of 17.50%.

BIH, in an effort to 'calm' their investors, made a further announcement yesterday (Wednesday 20 October) that, 'clarifies that the delay is due in part to an outstanding issue relating to the working capital requirement of its principal subsidary.....' [i.e. Blousers]

Since this 2nd announcement BIH has fallen further to close today at HK$0.244 - a fall of "39%" in 2 and a half days.

For those that are interested, Bih are the subsidary company that the Blousers owner lends and borrows against : :whistling:

http://www.irasia.com/listco/hk/birminghamint/announcement/index.htm

This could indeed just be down to having an insufficient 'accounts' department, but from persoanl experience,I doub't this very much indeed.

Very strange that they have had to 'pull' the announcement of results less than 24 hours before they were due, because auditors would not sign off their accounts, this could mean one of two things, either they have a very lax and very poor accounting department, or indeed the financial viability of BIH is more than suspect.

Are Blouse only viable due to their owners pledge/ pledges? If this is the case, and the share price in BIH keeps falling then indeed,the Blouse could be in big trouble.

Just an opinion, and an observation.

This would make my year!! After the scum (and most of the EPL) laughing at the position we found ourselves after mon's departure, we may again have the last laugh.