Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franco Gambino.

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

842 posts in this topic

I loved the report in the papers last week about them wanting to bigger than us. Brilliant!

I actually felt a little bit sorry for blues fans when i read that (an emotion that soon passed).

their one goal is to be a bit better than their rivals. what an absolute joke. no ambition, no hope. Notts County in waiting.

At B6 we aim for the stars, down in small heath they aim for our coat-tails.

I have heard that Yeung is bringing a partner on board......

Wun Fuc All

lol

I didn't know they slashed ticket prices for the Man City game, found that out from this football blog previewing last weekend's premier league fixtures, but it certainly seems Yeung is aiming to be a populist.

His plan is to sign a Chinese superstar so they can corner the Asian market (displacing Man U) and therefore gaining loads of revenue through shirt sales etc, making them the most profitable club on the planet. He reckons the Chinese people will buy into the fact this club has Chinese owners. The first flaw in this scheme seems to be the fact that China don't really have any superstar footballers!

Wha a joke of a club. Joke of a team. Joke fans. Complete sh*t. Blues get a sh*t crowd, a club only as big as its fan base FACT. sh*t ground, im ashamed to admit i av been to blues once or twice and nearly every fan is a young chav or thinks there a hooligan. Complete wankers i know for 100% that blues will never be as big as the hype is makin out. Blues just need to accept there a yoyo joke club.

Wha a joke of a club. Joke of a team. Joke fans. Complete sh*t. Blues get a sh*t crowd, a club only as big as its fan base FACT. sh*t ground, im ashamed to admit i av been to blues once or twice and nearly every fan is a young chav or thinks there a hooligan. Complete wankers i know for 100% that blues will never be as big as the hype is makin out. Blues just need to accept there a yoyo joke club.

But apart from that do you like us.

Up until the 1-2 defeatvwe inflicted on you a couple of years back i had no real hatred of the blues but after that my hatred fuelled due to the behaviour of your fans only Stoke are near to you in the disgusting breed of fans you form

Shevchenco, or how ever you spell it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why not? he's as desperite as they are

:lol::lol:

I want the new owner to get fed up and land them in loads of debt :thumbsup:

Nice :lolthumb:

But apart from that do you like us.

Mate if i could i would put blues out of business and hope they never returned. There isnt nothin about the blues i like apart from all the sad faces when you go down, thats brilliant. :lolthumb:

The new owners of Birmingham City FC have contacted police over their concerns about possible irregularities in the Premier League club's accounts.

West Midlands Police said officers from its economic crime team met club bosses yesterday to discuss "a number of allegations put forward by the club".

It said officers were considering if there were grounds for an inquiry.

Hong Kong businessman Carson Yeung took over the club last month from David and Ralph Gold and David Sullivan.

The previous owners were unavailable for comment.

West Midlands Police said in a statement: "Following the meeting, officers are now assessing a number of allegations that have been put forward by Birmingham City FC to try and determine whether there are any grounds for a formal police inquiry.

"The force would stress that at this early stage this is not a criminal investigation, merely a preliminary assessment of some information supplied by the club."

A Birmingham FC spokesman confirmed the club had met with police, adding: "As the matter is now in the hands of the police it is not suitable to comment further about this."

from bbc

On a Blouse Forum, I came across those from the dark side trying to atke the p*ss out of us on the light side of the City.

Here is my response to their babble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange topic this. Part of the reason that there are less posts, less views and less topics on the Villa side of this site, is that the new site can be an absolute nightmare to login to, also you can't say the word poo without it being erased. So many people have left the mail forums for pastures new.

Then you have to look at other mitigating circumstances for less usage on the Villa side of this Forum.

I.E Most Villa fans have "JOBS" now there is a massive difference, also ,most Villa fans don't go out nicking cars at night, or selling drugs or even there mothers/sisters for sex, even if you do happen to know who your mothers are, so they can spend all day on the internet

On the light side of this forum, posts aren't opened about things that are just not important as here on the smelly dark side, I see there is a post for everything to do with goals that shouldn't have been to posts about players that wouldn't join either club in a million years

Blouse fans are a bit like vampires, if there wasn't any Villa fans about, you would simply cease to exist, because without us, none of you mean a thing.

Touche

Discuss the small heath here and nowhere else on the forum.

8176209457a10556210188ml.jpg

Do we have to discuss them?

Trouble is you gotta worry there catching us up slowly

Can't ignore them on the playing field, and they may be catching up there, but here they are way behind.

Barclaycard Premier League Attendances to date 2009-2010

Team Total Crowd

Manchester United 897,719

Arsenal 718,166

Liverpool 519,461

Manchester City 499,615

Chelsea 496,906

Aston Villa 473,047

Everton 438,972

Tottenham Hotspur 429,229

Sunderland 405,515

West Ham United 366,447

Wolverhampton Wanderers 337,708

Blackburn Rovers 303,247

Stoke City 297,301

Fulham 268,861

Birmingham City 268,820-- Big CLUB

Hull City 265,853

Bolton Wanderers 262,264

Burnley 224,578

Portsmouth 207,613

Wigan Athletic 183,042

tbh i couldnt care less if they had 1 fan or 100,000 fans every week... its the numbers in the far right hand side of the PL table that we should be looking at.

they have closed the gap massively this season, only time will tell if its just a reading/hull type 1 season wonder but as it stands they are up there and looking pretty solid tbh.

We can't deny that the scum are on a good roll but like they say, Form is temporary, Class is forever :thumbsup:

As for the stadium,Shithole is all i can say :censored:

there just having a good run, see em start falling soon, well i hope anyway, i for one cant give em any support at all.scum club.dumb club, oh and they do beat us on one thing at least, they have a lot more room in their trophy cuboard then we do and a lot less polish.

i want birmingham to stay up.

Luke, there is little or no chance of em going down, just want them to start loosing,and tomorrow would be the perfect time for em to start doing just that. Spent next to nish and don't look a bad footballing side at all. Goes to show if you know what your doing coaching wise, you can take a pigs ear and make it into a silk purse.

Its a side build up of players that have failed elsewhere. And the age of there squad isnt on there side either.