Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Franco Gambino.

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Five wins in a row, same old poor attendance and another late winning goal - just love it.

I couldn't help but go onto a few Bluenose forums and just browse around marveling at how bitter the noses are. Now they are slating us for only beating them 1-0 despite spending £90 million on a squad, oh how bitter they can be. They've been put in their place today and they deserved to get beat simply because their manager was not confident enough in his team believing they couldn't win playing a 4-5-1. They're just sh*t and they'll always be bitter and jealous towards us because we're simply the best. My dinner is going to taste even better this evening!

I'm also loving Facebook right now - excellent banter going on.

It was a great game today a good test for our new players and we should brag but dont be disrespectful to our neighbours as they gave us a hell of a game today and personally i hope they stay up this year because i love this fixture to beat them is as good as winning the league for me

I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

I grew upin Brum and spent most of my adult life there been down south a little while and as much as i hate blues would love nothing more to see them established in the prem same goes for west brom/wolves im fed up of midlands football being last on match of the day and constantly seeing commentators lick the ass of london sides

Did anyone else see all those masses of empty seats the otherside of where the Villa fans were? Laughable really.

I wouldnt say its laughable as alot of people cant go at this time as most are unemployed thanks to this recession and crappy goverment

well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

Mate in all fairness we have empty seats in our ground most weeks now its not just to do with how much they charge its to do with the high unemployment rate now

Spot on, London prices don't work in Brum

Even the nosers have to pay big money not just away fans.