Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franco Gambino.

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

839 posts in this topic

Five wins in a row, same old poor attendance and another late winning goal - just love it.

I couldn't help but go onto a few Bluenose forums and just browse around marveling at how bitter the noses are. Now they are slating us for only beating them 1-0 despite spending £90 million on a squad, oh how bitter they can be. They've been put in their place today and they deserved to get beat simply because their manager was not confident enough in his team believing they couldn't win playing a 4-5-1. They're just sh*t and they'll always be bitter and jealous towards us because we're simply the best. My dinner is going to taste even better this evening!

I'm also loving Facebook right now - excellent banter going on.

It was a great game today a good test for our new players and we should brag but dont be disrespectful to our neighbours as they gave us a hell of a game today and personally i hope they stay up this year because i love this fixture to beat them is as good as winning the league for me

I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

I grew upin Brum and spent most of my adult life there been down south a little while and as much as i hate blues would love nothing more to see them established in the prem same goes for west brom/wolves im fed up of midlands football being last on match of the day and constantly seeing commentators lick the ass of london sides

I think Birmingham and wolves have a good chance of staying up as Burnley, Pompy and Hull will do bad i hope they all stay up and West brom come up as well

Did anyone else see all those masses of empty seats the otherside of where the Villa fans were? Laughable really.

Did anyone else see all those masses of empty seats the otherside of where the Villa fans were? Laughable really.

I wouldnt say its laughable as alot of people cant go at this time as most are unemployed thanks to this recession and crappy goverment

well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

Mate in all fairness we have empty seats in our ground most weeks now its not just to do with how much they charge its to do with the high unemployment rate now

Spot on, London prices don't work in Brum

Even the nosers have to pay big money not just away fans.

Charging 48 quid for a ticket is a disgrace , don't know what they charged their own fans but not filling your ground for this match is laughable .They'll probably show up for Chelsea and Man Utd .

Mate in all fairness we have empty seats in our ground most weeks now its not just to do with how much they charge its to do with the high unemployment rate now

true we do but at least we try and do something with the deals Villa dish out this lot aint got a clue reduce prices more come and if the reduced it by a fiver even another 3,000 on the gate counter acts it and they would have more money. in this day and age there f**king stupid for not even trying to get more thru the gate for me its bad business

true we do but at least we try and do something with the deals Villa dish out this lot aint got a clue reduce prices more come and if the reduced it by a fiver even another 3,000 on the gate counter acts it and they would have more money. in this day and age there f**king stupid for not even trying to get more thru the gate for me its bad business

Gotta agree with that the villa are one of the cheapest thank god,me and the boy are going to pompey game next week and only cost £27 for the pair of us not bad at all but i cant say its laughable i feel sorry for the fans to be honest being priced out of going too see there club like that

As people have mentioned; the climate is pretty bad for weekend activities, for singles, groups & familys.

I imagine that most clubs are trying to drop prices where they can, make money where they know people will want to come see a big match. We're very fortunate to have such a community & fan based team, we've been given some great opportunity's over this very new season already.

blues are thick they charged there own fans £48 against us then its £10 for them against bolton they could of dropped the price of villa game and increased it a lil for bolton

New Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung has pledged to invest up to £40million on new players in the January transfer window.

The Hong Kong businessman addressed the press for the first time on Thursday following his successful takeover at St Andrews.

Yeung's investment company Grandtop International Holdings completed the formalities of what has been a protracted £81.5million deal just over a week ago.

First on the agenda was how much Yeung would be putting on the table for Blues boss Alex McLeish to spend when the transfer window reopens in January.

Aware that significant investment is needed to establish Birmingham as a top flight outfit, Yeung promised a healthy transfer kitty.

He said: "I will talk to Alex about his needs first. My first plan is to support the club with 20million to 40million pounds."

Full support

Yeung insists McLeish has his full support as he vowed to work closely with him to make City "as big as possible".

Yeung bought a 29.9% stake in Birmingham two years ago, which made him the club's largest individual shareholder.

But it has taken him until now to take complete charge after the end of the 16-year David Sullivan and David Gold era .

Yeung said: "I'm happy to be here. It has taken a long time to buy the club - but finally I have got it.

"There were problems with each other regarding communication. When I took out the original 29.9% stake, I did not say I would then buy the club 100%.

"It just depended on the right time - and now I am so happy it has all gone through."

Yeung's right-hand man Sammy Yu added: "We will all be working together. It is too early at the moment to say which players we will be looking at - but we will work on a short-list and we will go for it."

United front

McLeish has been dogged by many injury problems with his squad since taking Birmingham back into the Premier League at the first attempt.

Yeung said: "I will be supporting the manager. We have an excellent management team.

"Our aim is to work hard to secure our position in the Premier League, not only for this year but for many years to come.

"Birmingham can become as big as possible. We are competitors for Aston Villa.

"In the short term I just care about January. But in the future there will be more money, and longer term we believe there is a major opportunity to build Birmingham's fan base in China and to generate new sources of revenue for the club.

"But for this to happen, our first priority must be to establish Birmingham as a Premier League club."

Yeung intends to take an active role with Birmingham but will have the support of chairman Vico Hui, joint vice-chairman Peter Pannu and Yu - plus chief executive Michael Dunford, who has similar experience with Derby and Everton.

Yeung promised: "I will be here three or four times a month and I will try and see every home game."

With him saying this every player they go for now has just had their price doubled now relegation and bankruptcy hopefully

Point been, there is growing speculation as to where exactly the money has come from to fund this deal. Ok a conglomorate holding company is behind it, but some of the holders in this company have more than chequered past history's.

The plot will definately thicken over the coming months and even Yeung shin char waga waga was a fairly unwealthy man up until a few years ago and the bingo, money for nothing and his chicks for free as they say.

They could have as much money as Man Citeh, won't matter, what player would want to join them? really?

Dirty, nasty ugly club with a sh*thole of a stadium, joke club.

They could have as much money as Man Citeh, won't matter, what player would want to join them? really?

Dirty, nasty ugly club with a sh*thole of a stadium, joke club.

Aw go on you love us really,and now we have money.

owww im shaking in my boots 40mill for them to spend on clapped out scottish internationals, top 4 here they come!! :whistling:

how can anyone love a dirty stinking shite hole like that uuuuuggggggggggg. oh yes i know, shite lovers of course.

Big mistake me thinks about the new Blouse board shouting about how much money they have to spend. Now when they go in for anyone, the price is bound to treble.