Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Brad Guzan (2008-2016)

I would have Guzan as a back up but as a starter he is still one of the worst in the league for me

Clark alone has saved Guzan's arse more times than I care to count this season.

Clark alone has saved Guzan's arse more times than I care to count this season.

Just as Guzan has saved Clark's, Okore's, Vlaars, Hutton's, Richardson's ...

It's a team game and they're all in it together.

I doubt Clark even gave it a second though, just as Guzan wouldn't have given his saves, when he got the defence out of a hole, a second thought either.

I can't believe that people are having a pop at, arguably, one of our best performers over the last 3 or 4 seasons.

I dread to think how it will be if he does have a howler of a game. I should imagine he'll be up there with Hindley & Hitler!!

I doubt Clark even gave it a second though, just as Guzan wouldn't have given his saves, when he got the defence out of a hole, a second thought either.

I can't believe that people are having a pop at, arguably, one of our best performers over the last 3 or 4 seasons.

I dread to think how it will be if he does have a howler of a game. I should imagine he'll be up there with Hindley & Hitler!!

You're only as good as your last game. No room for sentiment in our predicament.

All a matter of opinion, of course, but he has been a real letdown this season.

Shows how poor we must have been if Guzan was one of our best players, he made saves that every goalkeeper in the league would have done, cant kick a ball and is at fault for a fair few goals due his distribution and the fact he parries everything to the opposition

Shows how poor we must have been if Guzan was one of our best players, he made saves that every goalkeeper in the league would have done, cant kick a ball and is at fault for a fair few goals due his distribution and the fact he parries everything to the opposition

errr, no it's not!!

I can only recall twice where he's needed to parry a ball and it's gone towards an opposition player.

Both times I've said "Flippn' heck, Brad" only to see the replay and the ball had taken a deflection.

Guzan is obviously not your favourite, I respect your opinion, but don't make things up to support your argument.

errr, no it's not!!

I can only recall twice where he's needed to parry a ball and it's gone towards an opposition player.

Both times I've said "Flippn' heck, Brad" only to see the replay and the ball had taken a deflection.

Guzan is obviously not your favourite, I respect your opinion, but don't make things up to support your argument.

My bad must have got a little carried away by saying FACT, but i remember him parrying the ball a hell of a lot, whenever the ball goes near him i fear the worst

errr, no it's not!!

My bad must have got a little carried away by saying FACT, but i remember him parrying the ball a hell of a lot, whenever the ball goes near him i fear the worst

AK got Told!!! hahaha

AK got Told!!! hahaha

The Fact thing made me laugh as it reminded me of a former member who we had to explain the meaning to and today i blundered on it lol

For me, I have never been confident with Guzan in goal and given the way players would rather put the ball in the stands than play back to their keeper suggests they aren't either.