FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

VILLA TATTOO IDEAS

stokevilla3

I am debating a new one just below my neck but again like you am a little unsure?

heres the one on my neck i had done eailier in the season, and yes it fcuking hurt.

image00281c.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the ideas start again for the next and last Villa tattoo i will get and this will be something special. im getting five more tattoos and then thats it

one is a memorial for my mum

one is the last Villa one i will get ideas are flowing already

and two are for my childrens names on my back with space for grandkids if they have them

and the last one will be something that has already been designed

Yeah I am thinking of my next one already as well, a more specific Aston Villa one. I was originally planning on getting one as my 2nd tatoo but as you have seen in my memorial thread plans changed! Still have lots of space to work with and will prob be inspired for something while in England following Villa.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Ive always wanted one on my leg but never been able to think of a unique design!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Ive always wanted one on my leg but never been able to think of a unique design!

How about the European Cup with 1982 underneath and AVFC above it ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived