FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

VILLA TATTOO IDEAS

stokevilla3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

im looking for a villa tatto and i knocked this rough thing up, if any of you like it and want it as a template for a tattoo shop feel free to copy it. Just wondered what you all thought of it, also im not sure where to have it i was thinking top of my back/bottom of my neck

tattoodesign.jpg

dunnesigcopy.jpg

Yeah kind of a nice idea, how about like the tattoo style of water around the lion? to give some kind of effect, then add some nice shading into it?

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

im looking for a villa tatto and i knocked this rough thing up, if any of you like it and want it as a template for a tattoo shop feel free to copy it. Just wondered what you all thought of it, also im not sure where to have it i was thinking top of my back/bottom of my neck

tattoodesign.jpg

Thinking of gettin one similer to that on my Calf..a bit bigger though as my calf is quite big...!

tattoodesign.jpg

Very nice, drew something similar myself, with prepared at the top and since 1874 underneath with the avfc inside the lion

w45hy.png

you got some good ideas to add to it, ill deffinatly have to have a think about some shading and effects, i fancy getting it soon so ill upload a picture in a month or so when i have it

dunnesigcopy.jpg

Archived