FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

VILLA TATTOO IDEAS

stokevilla3

I HAVE A VILLA BADGE ON MY ARM AND HAVE JUST HAD A BIG VILLA LION ON MY STOMACH (HURT) I WANT TO NO HAVE YOU GOT ANY VILLA TATTOOS WHAT ARE THEY AND WHAT IS WRITTEN WITH THEM? HAVE YOU HAD ANY WHACKY IDEAS FOR A TATTOO INVOLVING VILLA BECAUSE I WANT JESUSS FACE LOOKING UP WITH HIS CROWN OF THORNS ON HIS HEAD AND A VILLA SCARF AROUND HIS NECK MY LADY SAID PEOPLE WOULD FIND THIS OFFENSIVE SO NOT YET HAD IT (NOT YET) ANY IDEAS IM GAME TO TAKE THEM UP IF THEY SOUND MINT VILLA TIL I DIE!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im after something 'unique' for my leg. Been wanting one for 2 years now but yet to come up with something that i really like that no-one else has.

I thought about having Paul McGrath on my leg but my girlfriend says i shouldnt have that. So i would also be open to ideas..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I have the last Villa badge tattooed on my right shoulder and Aston tattoed on my left arm with Villa tattoed on my right......i am in the process of getting one designed for my back which due to the uniqueness of it i cannot divulge any more info on it but will post it when its done

DSCF6341.jpg

DSCF6327.jpg

the villa badge on my arm is the same as yours had a couple of new ideas involving 1874 and avfc perhaps on my neck or on the side of my hand another good idea for atatt is of denis mortimer lifting the european cup ,done as a portrait now that would be cool VILLA TILI DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im after something 'unique' for my leg. Been wanting one for 2 years now but yet to come up with something that i really like that no-one else has.

I thought about having Paul McGrath on my leg but my girlfriend says i shouldnt have that. So i would also be open to ideas..

Paul Mcgrath great idea that, and when have we ever listened to women when its in any way related to football ;)

I think im just going to get AVFC in cool writing, not sure where yet though

bestmember.gif

EuropaLeague.png

My girlfriend is ok when it comes to Villa. She works there for one and knows how much Villa means to me.

Like you Irish - Paul McGrath is and always has been my Villa idol - someone i looked upto when i was growing up.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i have the old villa badge on upper left arm, thinking of getting the new badge but while i was in the tattoo shop the other day i saw a very patriotic knight holding a shield and i'm thinking of having that on my leg with A.V.F.C. put into the shield. :blink:

I have the last Villa badge tattooed on my right shoulder and Aston tattoed on my left arm with Villa tattoed on my right......i am in the process of getting one designed for my back which due to the uniqueness of it i cannot divulge any more info on it but will post it when its done

DSCF6341.jpg

DSCF6327.jpg

Steve, you got baby oil on or just sweaty !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived