FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official -Ashley Young Signs For Man Utd

The Aston Villan

it's ok look at the who can replace our mid field thread in the holte. i've found the solution to our problems

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks like a twelve year old kid wearing his dads shirt :lol:

:roll:

i saw some pictures of him when he first signed for us the other day and he looked so young makes you realise how long he actually was at the club

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Not 100% up to date on seattle but they have got a decent squad and have been challenging for the title. However, the thing is with the MLS teams they either get blown out by English clubs or its a tight battle. Example, Vancouver Whitecaps 1 Man City 2. Vancouver scored first and city need 2 late 2nd half goals to win. Vancouver is a sh*t team with only 2 wins in 16 games I think or somewhere around there. Seattle is better than them as well. So as I say it can be tight or it can be a bglow out lol

That 2-1 loss by the Whitecaps had more to do with that god awful pitch.

To be honest, there is very little to take away from these tours of the MLS. Most are blowouts even though the score may not reflect it. Man U should win 7-0. There are a few solid players there, but they are either in the twilight of their careers (Beckham, Henry), or on their way out as soon as ANY European club comes calling. Look at the US roster and you'll find guys that would rather player in the Danish league than in the MLS.

I didn't see any of the match but I wonder of AY could get past the last man in the MLS. Either that or he's practicing getting his fouls called.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

To be honest, there is very little to take away from these tours of the MLS. Most are blowouts even though the score may not reflect it. Man U should win 7-0. There are a few solid players there, but they are either in the twilight of their careers (Beckham, Henry), or on their way out as soon as ANY European club comes calling. Look at the US roster and you'll find guys that would rather player in the Danish league than in the MLS.

I didn't see any of the match but I wonder of AY could get past the last man in the MLS. Either that or he's practicing getting his fouls called.

Thats true the pitch was awful but it was only installed because of Man City coming.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

LOL

the main thing thats gained from these tours to the MLS is publicity.

do utd have manchester utd bars over in america??

on the how to buy a football club programme most of the business was done in a manchester utd bar/resteraunt apparently it's a franchise in asia.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

LOL

the main thing thats gained from these tours to the MLS is publicity.

do utd have manchester utd bars over in america??

on the how to buy a football club programme most of the business was done in a manchester utd bar/resteraunt apparently it's a franchise in asia.

http://www.manutdrcb.com/countries.php

Looks like it's just an Asia thing.

Archived